Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The masked singer is quite frankly an all time low for Saturday night tv. How do people even guess who they might be. I literally have no clue???

West Ham won and little peaches is walking around singing ‘West Ham are massive, everywhere they gooooo’ I think my fella might lose his tit.

Right so you know my mum got me an overpriced laser hair removal device for Christmas, well now we’re not talking so the chances of me asking her to return it and give me the cash are slim. Do you reckon I should keep it and try and laser remove my leg hair?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You already have it, I'd at least give it a go. Unless you're planning to sell it, which might be a faff tbh.

Reactions: 2
this is my favorite drink from sweden which we don't have in croatia but i found it here in germany 🥺🥺🍓🍓

78BF8AC1-BD74-441C-B9A8-90F0459F82F7.jpeg

indulging in the rest of this now and some salted caramel chocolate truffles while watching harry potter 3 since i can't watch the 20th anniversary harry potter special until i'm home in a few days 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
this is my favorite drink from sweden which we don't have in croatia but i found it here in germany 🥺🥺🍓🍓

View attachment 956115

indulging in the rest of this now and some salted caramel chocolate truffles while watching harry potter 3 since i can't watch the 20th anniversary harry potter special until i'm home in a few days 😬
We have that! I usually drink it in the summer in a beer garden 🍻 or my own garden 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
^ So far we have McDonald's breakfast, a group visit to B&M and The Asda trip on the agenda. 😂 Maybe we should include a couple days in Lake District to run 10 miles and find chinese food as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had a lovely day here, and I have a food question for everyone -

Which is nicest out of these? Thai, Japanese, Malaysian, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese.

I've never had any due to liberal use of peanuts/sesame, but I've really enjoyed my SimplyCook meal tonight, and none of their ones have peanuts/sesame, so I'm excited to finally discover Asian food.

But don't know which are nicest. If you were offered, which cuisine would be your go to?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg for all us Kardashian watchers there’s a new series I thought it had ended!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
^ So far we have McDonald's breakfast, a group visit to B&M and The Asda trip on the agenda. 😂 Maybe we should include a couple days in Lake District to run 10 miles and find chinese food as well.
hahahaha all sound amazing! we'll also need a lot of j'creek

Which is nicest out of these? Thai, Japanese, Malaysian, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese.

I've never had any due to liberal use of peanuts/sesame, but I've really enjoyed my SimplyCook meal tonight, and none of their ones have peanuts/sesame, so I'm excited to finally discover Asian food.

But don't know which are nicest. If you were offered, which cuisine would be your go to?
i like japanese/korean the most but i really don't think you can go wrong with anything asian 🤤🤤🤤

Japanese definitely!!

My booster has inflamed my BCG injection site. I had an adverse reaction to the BCG when i initially got it so this is *slighly* concerning me 🙄
Circled but is covid jab site

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Japanese or Thai is my top.

I’m still feeling out of it from this stupid booster. I really hope I feel better tomorrow. I’ve done a test just in case and it’s negative.

Might make a hot choc in a bit I forgot I had a box of sachets for my velvetiser from mum as part of my Christmas present.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

They are really different cuisines. A good Korean bibimbap is yum, real Chinese food is nothing like what we get in the West, Thai is good, real Malaysian food is all fried, Vietnamese is good, I had the best sandwich if my life in Hoi An. Japanese curriesx and pickles are divine.

I'd pick Vietnamese I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Japanese definitely!!

My booster has inflamed my BCG injection site. I had an adverse reaction to the BCG when i initially got it so this is *slighly* concerning me 🙄
Circled but is covid jab site
Ouch! How long ago did you have the booster? If it’s more than a few days, maybe call 111 - I’m sure it’s fine but it would put your mind at rest x

• Heart

I have dishes that I really like from almost all of these cuisines (haven't tried much Vietnamese or Malaysian food) but Japanese is my winner any day 🤤

Finally managed to get an early night (I mean before midnight) and woke up on time for me. Past week has been a roller coaster of sleeping schedules, and I've noticed that my mood is so much worse when I stay up late. I don't think it's worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.