Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rxt156

VIP Member
I pictured a cracked screen not a phone that looks like it’s been run over with a double decker bus 😵. Peaches a strong lady!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Emzykins

VIP Member
Oooooooh I need to be part of this thread!! Hello!! I tend to go through phases of using tattle loads, then having next to no time!!

I hope you're all keeping okay! I am currently battling an awful cold and I cannot hear a thing out of my left ear, so bloody annoying. Deffo should be working right now, but meh looool

• Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
All went ok with scans thankfully. Lovely doc doing it and was very kind explaining it all to me. That’s a relief. Just my dodgy tooth to sort now which can’t be done until March now!

Just got back home for more work hooray 🙄

Must be the day for dropping things, I just spilt half a cup of coffee over the centre console in my car 🤦🏼‍♀️ Thank god for wet wipes!

• Heart
  • Sad

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Oh my god I was cooking little peaches dinner when my bfs cousins gf who I love knocked so I stood at the door talking to her for agesssssss and i forgot about dinner and now it’s burnt to a crisp 😮

• Sad
  • Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
One of our friends have just text us asking if we want to go for lunch. Joking aren’t you 😂

too hungover for that shit

• Haha
  • Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
I’m back to work weds cos we’ve got a school inset day here tomorrow but I’ve got the back to normality dread too.

Just had a walk on the treadmill as it’s still pissing it down here. I’m doing a 30 day yoga thing too on YouTube so will do day 2 of that in a bit. I need to do washing and sort of the school stuff at some point too how exciting. It’s such a depressing time of year after the hype and build up to Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Maybe my fella was a woman in a past life cos he’s well quick on the loo. There’s been times where he’s come out and I’ve been like “no way did you have a shit in that time”

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Morning gang!
I’m so tired. One day back at work using my brain has killed me. When will I be rich please?

I slept shit as I have loads on my mind lately. Going to try and focus on work to keep busy (plus keep tracking the delivery of my new phone!)

hope everybody has a good day ❤

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Hang on what carrot cakes are not called the big light? I thought that’s what everybody meant 🤣 I need to read back now 😂

Eta I didn’t read the original post just everybody saying about carrot cake and the big light and thought it was the same thing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
morning! :)

@lemonlime how about oatmeal?

@WilmaHun have you tried valerian drops for sleeping? :/
I haven't, no, but I'll have a look! Thanks :)

Work isn't going so bad atm, but I am only 32 mins in so that could all change :ROFLMAO: I have however polished off half a pack of malted milk biscuits. It's a short week this week so no point starting a diet on Tuesday. I'll start next week now..... I hope!

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
DPD have just arrived as expected with my new phone. Buzzing! Cba to set it up so I’ll do that tonight.

For dinner tonight I’m in a cba mood so I’m probs having scrambled egg on toast!

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
To be fair with my 3 smashed phones, 2 I dropped and one my Mum dropped a DAY yes a DAY after I got a new phone - after dropping that one 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

make-mine-whiskey

VIP Member
Morning all, it's bloody cold here today!

Hope you're feeling a bit better @Raymond Luxury-Yacht

Good luck today @ordinaryjelly

I watched some witcher with Mr Whiskey last night. I'm so confused after 2 episodes 😂 I have no idea of the character names and who is who, who is chasing who, and who is protecting who. There are a lot of who's, it may as well be The Grinch.

Did I mention it was cold? It's cold 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Omg so many people I know are testing positive for the bloody covid atm I feel like never leaving the house again for a bit 😬 (after I’ve collected my Chinese for dinner, obvs I’ll leave for that)

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
I haven’t got the work dread that much since I was in three days last week (from home) but it’s the return to the school run I hate. It’s so much faff on a morning to leave the house and I hate the playground chit chat with the cliques of parents.

• Heart

Betty701

Chatty Member
Morning! Hope everyone who wasn’t feeling their best yesterday is feeling better today!

No real plans here my husband is working today so think I’m going to take the tree down before it’s back to work on Tuesday. Might go out for a walk if it doesn’t rain too.

• Heart

Meangirl815

VIP Member
I really need to sort my diet out. I'm in a horrible phase of eating 'quick and easy' which is 90% unhealthy
My kids are so fucking fussy tho there's only like 2 meals we can sit and eat as a family 😳😳
I'm back on the salads. And eating veg with every meal. January is a BAD month financially anyway so will be living on beans on toast pretty soon 🙃🙃

Tonight the kids has pasta. We had salt and pepper basa fillets with roasted veg and baby potatoes

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
I've never really worn make-up, I wasn't allowed to when I was growing up so if I started now I'd probably look like an 8 year old who got into their mum's box 🤣 I might go to a department store one day, sit down, point at my face and say 'oi, what can you do with this' to get some tips.

Feeling a bit better already after a nap, just having a very quiet evening. I decided that I'm allowed chocolate one day a month and had my first ever galaxy ripple :love: They used to say 'may contain nuts' but they suddenly don't - it was well nice! Got a headache now but it was worth it as a rare treat.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My fella filmed me giving him a blowie once and we watched it back, at one point I looked up and I went ey I look good there and my fella was like, why don’t you put it as your profile picture 🤣🤣

• Haha