Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Morning everyone,

Christ, it's brass monkeys outside
🥶🥶

First day back at work so today is going to be fun 😥
I'm sitting here in pink pyjamas staring out into the garden wishing I was was one of those rich housewives that don't have to work for a living.

The only good thing is I'm still working from home so I don't actually have to leave the house.

Have a good day all 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 10

fudgebox

VIP Member
Evening!
We’ve not long got back from seeing the new spiderman (AMAZING) but now I’m out walking puppy fudge and it’s bloody freezing I feel like my fingers are going to fall off!

Hope everyone who went back to work today survived! I’m back in tomorrow not looking forward to getting up early

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
My walking apps / websites (not all at once - dip in and out) :

Zombies! Run (for fun)
Fitbit (to count steps)
Strava (for GPS / tracking / competitiveness)
CityStrides (Website - for fun)

I was going to walk after work but cramps are killing me so I'm counting down until I can get tucked up in bed for the evening instead. Tasks and exercise can wait until tomorrow.

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
When I was having my booster jab I was a bit nervous (but loads better than I used to be) and the woman tried to distract me by saying "what are you having for your tea"...

... lady I don't even know what my name is at this point :LOL: I just mumbled something about 'getting something easy on way home'.

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Oh maybe none of you would like it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I've never had halloumi and I don't eat bacon so I didn't know it was a hate crime OKAY

• Haha

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Oh speaking of deliveries - I did Christmas data entry temp work at Yodel once. If we couldn't read what the driver had written on their little screen, we had to mark the delivery as 'received'.

• Wow
  • Angry

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
No joke I literally plucked a whisker out of my chin like 4 days ago, it came back yesterday and I plucked it out now it’s back! All of them in the same spot! They usually come on a Thursday. feel like I spend me life plucking out whiskers 😂

• Haha

fudgebox

VIP Member
Morning, no plans for us today I fancy the cinema to finally watch Spider-Man (not sure on the restrictions on cinemas in Wales though?) will have to see what Mr Fudge wants to do 😆
All day yesterday it felt like a Sunday so today I’m feeling clueless!
Have a good day everyone!

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’ve had 1 can of drink and a glass of disorono and caved and come to bed 😂😂 set my alarm for the fireworks tho so I don’t miss them 😌

Happy new year you bunch of silly bitches, have a gooden! Thanks for keeping me entertained all the time 🥰

• Heart
I was very hungry too but then I had a generous portion of herring salad and now I’m full 🤣 I eat crap too, it’s so difficult to make myself eat veggies when it’s so cold outside and I just want quick carbs.

I need your advice guys. My ex-friend has just tried following me on Instagram and adding me as a friend on Facebook. We used to be quite close and then she was nasty and cruel to me out of sudden, it messed me up pretty badly as I was very young back then. I haven’t seen her in 6 years and have no desire to talk to her. Shall I contact her and tell her that or just keep on ignoring her?

• Heart
  • Sad

fudgebox

VIP Member
First day back in work, 12pm dogs haven’t turned up so going to wait a bit longer then try to call my 3pm to see if they can come earlier and have an early finish 🤩

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Cabbages me head having a child who’s birthday is every 4 years you know. We’re talking about what to do and he said check what day his birthdays on and I went to check and was like ‘oh there is no day’ 🥲😅😂

• Haha