Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just tackled the ironing. Hoovered everywhere and now I’m laying on the sofa chilling out. It’s really windy here and our window is so drafty the whistling sound is getting right on me tits. I feel a bit rubbish tbh, headache and shattered. Gonna stick a Christmas film on then get an early night I think!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Gosh it’s so stormy here I’m well glad I didn’t go out. At school pick up time mr peaches was like erm you might have to drive and pick little peaches up from school, I was like I’ll drive, you can come and we’ll Rock Paper Scissors for who’s getting out the car to get him. I won. I always win. 🙂🙂

I’m considering ordering my Christmas tree online. I’ve never done that before but I really cba to go out and pick it. It might be well tit though and the delivery charge is £25!!

• Heart
Evening ladies and the odd gent, Do not fear I've not popped to B&M, I've been watching vlogs on youtube then I cleaned the kitchen. fav chocolate bar jeez thats a tough one :unsure::unsure: I like most chocolate but I do love a Galaxy ripple, only problem is they are too small.:rolleyes: Oooh see now I really want a Galaxy ripple :(

Anyone tried any Christmas sandwiches yet and if so which ones did you like? I've only had the M&S turkey feast so far (which was delicious) but I fancy trying some more might get one tomorrow.

• Heart
  • Haha
I just looked at my Facebook memories and 11 years ago today my ex boyfriend broke up with me! I was 15 and my statuses from that include:

‘<\3’

and

‘you never know what you’ve got till it’s gone’

we were together for 2 months 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel left out on the snack talk. For some weird reason I haven’t been snacking much lately. I’ve been eating ✨healthy✨
As though this isn’t the only time you can eat and eat and eat and get away with it 😅

• Heart
I’m fuming I’ve just put my hair in a bun to wash my face and it’s the nicest bun I’ve ever done. Usually I look like a crack head when I do a bun to actually go out with🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m fuming I’ve just put my hair in a bun to wash my face and it’s the nicest bun I’ve ever done. Usually I look like a crack head when I do a bun to actually go out with🤣
Always the way! My skin never looks better than 10pm when I’m about to take my makeup off 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What is so special about this watch?

View attachment 911140

It is the most expensive watch in the world. How much does it cost?

55 million dollars!

This might be the tackiest tit I've seen, I don't care how many precious stones are stuffed into it 🤢 Looks like something that came out of a cereal box, yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Finally sitting down after ferrying son from school to mums, then getting bf from hospital and settled at home then getting son again from mums all during a storm and tit traffic. I’m shattered.

Didn’t get the roast at mums in the end so I’ve got myself a kebab like the healthy thing I am 😂

Fave choc bar is a topic but you rarely see them anymore.

• Heart
I challenge you all to find me a better feeling than getting into bed when you’re so cold and tired 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.