Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I challenge you all to find me a better feeling than getting into bed when you’re so cold and tired 🥰
If you’ve changed the sheets before getting in and you’ve just shaved your legs in the shower before getting into bed then you’ve hit the jackpot.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve had 2 bottles of Prosecco and cheese and crackers. Bad whiskey

Film was great though watched Godzilla vs Kong

If you’ve changed the sheets before getting in and you’ve just shaved your legs in the shower before getting into bed then you’ve hit the jackpot.
Best feeling ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m enjoying my morning so much. I got up around 5.30, tidied around. Opened up the house for the day. It’s overcast with a little breeze which is beautiful in a tropical heat. I’ve climbed back into bed (fresh sheets yesterday) with a mug of tea and toast. I can’t see me moving for a while
Happy Wednesday xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Those people who sleep all night uninterrupted don’t know how lucky they are 😫 I am shattered but my mind is going at home 100mph not letting me switch off 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Those people who sleep all night uninterrupted don’t know how lucky they are 😫 I am shattered but my mind is going at home 100mph not letting me switch off 😔
Same 😔 I was woken up half an hour ago with a car door slamming outside and haven’t been able to get back to sleep since because my mind is alllll over the place. Hope you get some sleep soon!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I need suggestions. I’m going to a Christmas lunch on Monday but need to take a starter? Something easy that can be nibbled while chatting. A no cutlery thing. Please clever ladies xxx

I need suggestions. I’m going to a Christmas lunch on Monday but need to take a starter? Something easy that can be nibbled while chatting. A no cutlery thing. Please clever ladies xxx
Have you seen Entertaining with Beth on YouTube? She has some really good recipes, both for entertaining and home cooking. I swear I've seen some appetizers on her channel like the kind you want but I can't remember which. I've tried her goat cheese tartelets and gougères and they were yummy. Maybe they would work?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
What about samosas or spring rolls

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Omg it’s 3.35am and I’ve had no sleep. The baby woke up at half 10 and he’s only just got back to sleep 😳

halloumi slices/fries with chilli jam 😋

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s really windy here. It’s kept me up a lot of the night. So tired wish I could stay in bed today. Got a busy work day ahead and son has a friend round after school so fun doesn’t stop today. Not fancying school run in this weather though I hate driving in gales.

Happy birthday @make-mine-whiskey 🥳

• Heart
Happy birthday @make-mine-whiskey 🥳

Morning everyone! I feel really rubbish today. I went to bed at 9pm but slept awfully. We should have heating by the end of the day so that’s a positive 😅
Have a good day all x

• Heart
Happy birthday @make-mine-whiskey

OMG. We've been up since 6.30 normal school day wake up. But my kids are already ready. This never happens!!
We have an hour spare before we need to leave 😂😂

I slept like tit but home alone once kids are out so i think this morning might be a cosy back in bed kinda day

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just had to do a manic run out into the street to take the wheelie bin out because my fella forgot. For some reason I thought it was a good idea to just wear my slippers and dressing gown! Surprised I didn’t get soaked or blown away! One of my neighbours was proper side eyeing me legging it in my fluffy pink dressing gown. Probs thinking why hasn’t this weirdo got her big coat on its storm Barra ere

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.