Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww thank you so much guys 🥰🥰

I’ve had a nice lie in, going for afternoon tea with my sister and then hubs is taking me out for a meal tonight 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The noise that woke me up last night wasn’t a car door, it was the sound of my bin, and my neighbours bins, being blown over with alllll our recycling then swirling around the street 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy birthday @make-mine-whiskey. I hope you have a lovely day.

Mini arancini, tartlets, blinis, cheese and prosciutto on skewers, bruschetta @Libbylulu

On bbc food there is a really yummy brie and cranberry twist recipe that would work too.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Happy Birthday @make-mine-whiskey 🎉

Morning gang! I’m knackered. We got up so late me and little peaches had to proper leg it to school. We got there just before the bell went 😅 I hate being late for things or making him late. It’s Christmas lunch at school today which is my one day off a year making packed lunch.

Im desperate to have Friday off so can everybody pray for me that my colleague on jury service is done by Friday. It’s been 3 weeks of covering her work I can’t take it anymore 😅

Hope everybody has a lovely day. I’m going to try really hard to order some Christmas presents today and get into it 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
BAE01995-AFCA-4A40-901E-20810E5A4094.jpeg

what are we thinking then? It’s all wrong for me the strawberry delight and the purple one should be god tier! Right about the eclair wtf even are they

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Morning all - couldn't sleep last night... but I could sleep this morning when I woke up 90 minutes late for work 🤦‍♀️

Careful what you wish for :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 912060

what are we thinking then? It’s all wrong for me the strawberry delight and the purple one should be god tier! Right about the eclair wtf even are they
Get that creme egg and bounty down to the rubbish tier. Caramel should be higher up. Snickers rubbish. Eclair is average. Any quality street can get in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Bounty is where it belongs on the top tier. Up there with it should be coconut, twix, snickers and the iconic toffee penny.

And no, I'm not getting my coat or letting myself out because it's too sodding cold 🥶 ❄☃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bounty is clearly god tier you bunch of wronguns

eta: that was a bit harsh love yas really but I said what I said 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s all so wrong. Fudge belongs in god tier. Bounty belongs in rubbish tier along with strawberry delight. Purple one should be way up the list. Who the duck made this bloody weirdos!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you know what I love how passionate everyone on this thread gets about food. I could tell you all I'd done something like stole a puppy and you'd all be disgusted at me, but not nearly as disgusted as you are if I offend you about your favourite biscuits or chocolates :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s all so wrong. Fudge belongs in god tier. Bounty belongs in rubbish tier along with strawberry delight. Purple one should be way up the list. Who the duck made this bloody weirdos!

Insulting my two faves next you’ll be insulting the Asda

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Speaking of food - how talented is this person!?

Though I don't know who would want to wear blue cheese themed earrings 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Speaking of food - how talented is this person!?

Though I don't know who would want to wear blue cheese themed earrings 🤣
Aw I quite like them little gingerbread ones :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.