Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These were limited edition last year but don't see them around this year 😔
I know sprouts aren't popular but they were really nice, especially as a crisp sandwich.

iMarkup_20211207_171346.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I like Brussel sprouts but I’m not sure I’d enjoy sprouts-flavoured anything.

And I’m finally home and totally opening a second pack of M&M’s. One just wouldn’t do on a day like this

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When my fella got back from work I nipped to the Aldi on my own to get the baby some of the wooden toys for Christmas. There weren’t much there 😳 but I did get him the little wooden kettle and tea set which he’ll love cos he’s obsessed with my mugs 😂 I was gonna get him the coffee machine but thought it’s just too similar to the kettle ? Oh well I’ll find something else there’s another Aldi by ours so I might try that one as well! I wanna get him a chalkboard but can’t find any I like

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Screenshot 2021-12-07 18.38.48.png

Speaking of crisps I've found these at the Co-Op earlier. Haven't tried them yet though.

They also have these very posh sounding crisps which I have not got - what does truffle taste like anyway?

Screenshot 2021-12-07 18.41.13.png

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Speaking of crisps I've found these at the Co-Op earlier. Haven't tried them yet though.
These look lush 🤩 I myself had a small tube of sour cream and onion Pringles earlier today

This thread is so quiet tonight, where is everyone? I’m just chilling on my bed waiting for bedtime to come, I’m absolutely cream crackered and don’t want to do anything. The weather is tit, I can’t wait for winter to be over 🥲 I just wish I could live somewhere in Italy or Portugal instead of my hometown

• Heart
Reactions: 5
2D2B1C31-19CD-44EB-9CEB-96D077307FBE.gif

here I am! It is quiet, do we have to talk about shagging/sex toys/the Sims/clothes airers/food to liven it back up again ??

• Haha
  • Heart
do we have to talk about shagging/sex toys/the Sims/clothes airers/food to liven it back up again
Sure 🤣 Unfortunately, I don’t have much to add on shagging these days so I’d suggest food. What are everyone’s favourite chocolates? I just had a bag of M&M’s and they were divine

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm busy reading 📖📖

Had a really chilled out day with the Mr. I'm past my whatever the hell that was last week. Then after school we watched nativity now we are all sitting in the living room all on devices 🙄😂

Kid 1 playing roblox
Kid 2 on the laptop watching how to draw videos on YouTube
Kid 3 playing Minecraft on the switch
Mr is playing candy crush
And I'm on here

It's does feel all nice and cosy though

• Heart
Reactions: 9
God my fav chocolate bar changes daily tbh, it was the Aldi pretzel choc for a while but now I’m back obsessed with the mini egg chocolate bar 🤤 my fav M&m’s are crispy though!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The Ferrero rocher chocolate bar is ultimate god tier.

I love praline /hazelnut anything though really

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Love me a twirl or a kitkat chunky

Just had chicken nugs and chips from the chipshop might bake some cookies for dessert 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am reading too. It had been really stormy here and so I've been cosy in bed with my Kindle.

My favourite favourite chocolate is a Boost bar.

In my box of sweets that a friend sent me it has chocolate jazzies and they have so few sprinkles on. When they were 1p each as a kid you couldn't see the chocolate on top for sprinkles, now you can hardly see sprinkles. Disappointing.

• Heart
I am eating a huge iced bun, it’s literally the size of my head. About to get my period so I’m giving myself a free pass

• Heart
I met with a couple friends and froze my feet off by sitting outdoors but it was nice to have a chat. Had a cheese toastie for a very late dinner and I'm thinking about heading to bed. So tired 😩

• Heart
I’m gonna have a cup of tea and some biscuits then have an early night 😊 my fella is at darts and I feel
abit lonely lol. I miss talking to my Mum but we’re still not really talking 🙃

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Well we had a hail shower as I drove home from work, that was fun…. Not sure on these Brussel sprout crisps I see mind you 😂 I’ve got the Prosecco out and I’m off for a bubble bath and then film night with the hubs 🥰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.