Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would kill for some McDonalds French fries and an ice cold coke zero right now.

Oh and as well as the buffet suggestions above I always like some veggies - cherry tomatoes, cucumber, etc. And a little platter of some fruits.

but for me a buffet is made by the condiments, ketchup, pickles, chutney etc

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I've just ordered myself a puffer coat and I'm so excited to look like this fella

1638887095842.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree! When macros/micros/fasting/deficits etc gets thrown around, I don't know how to navigate it and run away lol. Gentle positive changes thread where you at

Okay but people need to post so I don't look like a wally just talking to myself 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Probs need to go to the UO thread but I don't like Bailey's 🙈
i used to love it but a couple years ago I got aboslutely sloshed on a night out I had like 10 double baileys martinis and there’s a video of me dancing to dancing Queen bladdered and i had to get out of the taxi home to spew, then I woke up the next morning no clue how I got home and I had my big coat on! I didn’t even go out with that coat on!! Anyway I tried Baileys straight the other day and it was disgusting but I like it in coffee or hot choc still 😂 but not on its own anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've tried so many times and my mum and sister love a Baileys coffee on a Sunday morning it's like a ritual, I just canny do it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Love love a Baileys but it has to be chilled and with ice. I can imagine going off it after a big night of it. It gets sickly after a few never mind a skin full 😂

Reactions: 2
Love love a Baileys but it has to be chilled and with ice. I can imagine going off it after a big night of it. It gets sickly after a few never mind a skin full 😂
it was in a cocktail so it just tasted like milkshake 😂 but they were doubles so it was like I had twenty 🤣 I remember being hungover on the bathroom floor the next day contemplating life, I had to ring in sick it was awful 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It is link that here. I love to watch the wind and the rain from the window.

And I have never tasted Baileys.
I’ll bring a bottle when we come round to Jelly Towers for our tattle Christmas shindig. We might have to postpone it for a few months until you’re home from hospital but who doesn’t love a spontaneous Christmas in April?!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It is link that here. I love to watch the wind and the rain from the window.

And I have never tasted Baileys.
Not quite that bad here yet, but it's windy enough that the windows can't be opened. I like listening to storms of a night, it's relaxing.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.