Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't eat roast dinners!

I am probably an animal but if I have salmon with roast veg I'll have ketchup with it. 😂
once my fellas brother made everyone tea and he made salmon, beef, mushy peas, normal peas, mash and gravy altogether on the same plate 😭🤯🤯😂😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
In Asia there is a chicken shop franchise called Texas Chicken. It is so much nicer than KFC. I miss it. They serve honey butter biscuits and mac n cheese as sides. Way superior to kfc.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I have no idea when he brought it out we all looked at each other like

This is probably one of the reasons why I hate people cooking for me. I have such a bad geg reflex so I can't even hide how I feel about someone's cooking!

Reactions: 1
Me and my fella finished Clueless. I asked for his verdict at the end and he said ‘it was a feel good film’ I said ‘are you feeling good?’ He said yes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning all, hope your feeling good

feeling a bit anxious. Our whole house is, so we are all ratty with each other. It’s not a great place to be atm.

97622272-89CA-4536-8CEC-064886A6505D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I haven't had KFC since I was a child 😬

Morning all, it'll be a rainy day today. I'm tired of our intern at the office, how tedious and irritating is the battle of me wanting the window open because it's objectively warm and I sit with a mask on all day and her wanting everything closed despite never putting on a damn mask inside the office... Thankfully she's bleeping off to where she came from very soon. I fail to understand why people are so careless and selfish. My coworker is on leave this week, so it's just me. Hopefully it'll be an easy one where I won't be buried under files everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg how disappointing is it when you wake up for a drink thinking it’s the middle of the night but it’s actually time to get out of bed 😞

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Running on the 1 hour and a bit of sleep i had when i napped at half 4 yesterday evening

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Good morning! My fella is off today but I realised I had no milk and I had to wake him up to go the Asda cos it’s the only place open nearby 😅 I always seem to forget we need milk so poor sod isn’t very happy with me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am having quite a bitchy day for no good reason, I hope I can be civil until I can go back home. Everything annoys me. Better make a calming tea and hope that it does the trick or this might be the day where I pick a fight and get my arse kicked on the public transport.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have a meeting with a client at work. I'm not looking forward to it and I cba with it. This week and next week is always typically quiet for us so I should embrace the work whilst we have it but when it goes quiet I just cba 🙈 and then when we're crazy busy I hate it coz I havent got time to breathe 😂 can never win!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.