Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna get chicken fried rice, chips and curry sauce from work I can’t wait I’m starving 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve never been to KFC before 😟 I don’t understand gravy with crispy/spicy chicken?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
@BelleAmie do you have a kfc near you? I don’t understand how you’ve never had it 😂 what do you do when you’re hungover???? Have you never thought ohhh I’ll pop in and get a zinger box meal. What kind of life are you living 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've never tried gravy... not even roast dinner gravy.

I'll see myself out.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I have loads of kfcs near me, I’ve just never been 😂 when I’m hungover, I am faithful to my true love mcdonalds.

I promise I will go and get a kfc soon, maybe at the weekend, and I will report back. Is a zinger box meal the best thing to go for?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have loads of kfcs near me, I’ve just never been 😂 when I’m hungover, I am faithful to my true love mcdonalds.

I promise I will go and get a kfc soon, maybe at the weekend, and I will report back. Is a zinger box meal the best thing to go for?
I recommend the zinger box meal, with hot wings and gravy 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’d say get a trilogy box meal cos you get the original recipe chicken and pop corn chicken with it , I don’t like the hot wings

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Nope, I am very much a KFC virgin! 😬

Is it possible to crave something without knowing what it tastes like? Cause that’s what I have right now! I kind of imagine it to be like curry sauce except … gravy, not curry
Don't do it! Or at least check the reviews of your local one to make sure they don't steal from multiple customers first 🤣

and if you do it... popcorn chicken and fries. It's not a patch on McDonalds though!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.