Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all, overslept a little bit this morning - oops!

@Hope96 i canny believe you haven’t had KFC, gravy or KFC gravy! I mean to be honest I always go to trusty mcds but a boneless box is alright (I don’t do chicken on the bone 🤢)

I’m glad you spoke up @ordinaryjelly and hope you have a better day today ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m having a terrible day
Since my husband has come back from his overseas trip we are not getting on. He’s an avoider rather than discuss things and is economical with the truth. He says he doesn’t want to worry me, so keeps stuff hidden. We are old enough and been together long enough to know that this attitude has bitten us numerous times before. My anxiety is so intense I can hardly breathe. He’s left for work and I’m in floods of tears.
Sorry about that. I had to let it out somewhere.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope you’re ok @Libbylulu relationships can be hard especially when you have time apart them together again. Hopefully he’ll snap out of it and start to talk. Here if you need us, big hugs 🤗 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning Guys
Feeling a bit down this morning. Can’t quite put my finger on it. Do you ever feel like you need to cry but the cry isn’t coming out? Could be my hormones who knows 😅

Back to work today. Only 4 days & then I’m off for Christmas 🎉 Father Christmas & his reindeer are going to little peaches school today so I can’t wait to hear all about that after school 😊

Hope everybody has a good day xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I relate to that way too much @Peaches_xox 😔 I hope you’re ok and little peaches cheers you up later with stories of Father Christmas and reindeers x

I have really bad cramps this morning, and my coffee tasted really weird. Not in a covid ‘I’ve lost my sense of taste’ kind of way but it wasn’t as frothy/creamy as it usually is even though I made it the same way as I always do.

Riveting stuff from me this morning…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Morninnnnnng
I don't know what is wrong with me but I am so tired lately. I was asleep by 8.45 last night! Woke up in the middle of the night for ages though with cramps in my stomach.
I was browsing tattle before leaving for work this morning and Mr Wilma said "I'm gonna join that bloody forum cos you pay it more attention than you do me. And I bet you sl@g me off" 😂 Lets hope no suspicious new members join.. (had to write sl@g like that cos tattle kept changing it to hag)
Have a good day everyone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning Guys
Feeling a bit down this morning. Can’t quite put my finger on it. Do you ever feel like you need to cry but the cry isn’t coming out? Could be my hormones who knows 😅

Back to work today. Only 4 days & then I’m off for Christmas 🎉 Father Christmas & his reindeer are going to little peaches school today so I can’t wait to hear all about that after school 😊

Hope everybody has a good day xx
If I feel like that I listen to a song or watch a film that’s guaranteed to make me cry., just to get it out.

I prescribe you Marley and Me or Terms of Endearment

Hope you feel better soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have really bad cramps this morning, and my coffee tasted really weird. Not in a covid ‘I’ve lost my sense of taste’ kind of way but it wasn’t as frothy/creamy as it usually is even though I made it the same way as I always do.
I’ve had a mare with my coffee this morning too! I pressed it down right how I usually do and the coffee pod just exploded and poured everywhere 😂 took me like 20 mins to do two coffees

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I’ve had a mare with my coffee this morning too! I pressed it down right how I usually do and the coffee pod just exploded and poured everywhere 😂 took me like 20 mins to do two coffees
Why is the coffee conspiring against us this morning?! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Morning 👋

I was up really early today because I was planning to take my sister’s to the hairdressers…We went and it turned out her hair is too dark to be dyed during a single 2 hour appointment, so she had to reschedule it and we went home. Did not even have time to drink my coffee! But if she does go through with it and it looks good, I might dye mine too, we have the same hair colour.

Hugs to everyone having crappy days, I’m here for you 🤗 Sorry to hear about your husband situation @Libbylulu, hope you figure it out soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's not even 10am and already I'm hating today.

@Libbylulu - sorry to hear you're going thru that. I hope things improve.

Wishing everyone a good day x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aww, @Libbylulu I always think it doesn't matter how long we have been together the relationship bit never really gets easier, even when you can recognise each others trigger points. I am sorry you are hurting. I know you said your husband know how this makes you feel but have you ever tried writing him a letter explaining how you feel over these things? I know it might sound silly but I sometimes think a letter that you can give to him to read 'out of the heat of the moment' can help them understand a bit more. I'll be thinking of you. I hope your day gets brighter. We are always here to natter to, about the good and the bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My fella just goes to me ‘are you tattling’ I say yes I think he knows that is code for I’m probs moaning about him, or his Mum 😂 or talking about his fit mate

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's absolutely miserable out there - just the way I like it. 💗 I want to get up and go home so bad I might actually disappear, I just want to be in bed, eating crisps and playing sims. My expenses have gone off the rails this month, so I said might as well and bought a new laptop cooler stand. I have no idea why my old one doesn't work and I'm too irritated to try and fix it.

Had a nice simple lunch after filling myself up on pasta and crisps yesterday. Chopped up veggies and a garlic bread roll 😂 Had nothing else in the fridge and couldn't be arsed to bring soup as it requires a whole set of prep with us not having a kitchen here. Got so many calls today, I'm tired of my own client voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.