Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today is the Tuesdayest Monday ever. Yesterday was busy and went so quick and nothing really went wrong. Today is just slow and mundane and I've got a real case of the CBA's 😂 I've bought a new dress for Christmas Day and a Christmas Jumper for our office buffet on the 23rd (we have bubbles and nibbles 😍)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am so bored. All I keep thinking is that this time next week I'll be closing my work computer down for just over 2 whole weeks and I cannot wait.

My MIL keeps texting me today asking all sorts of annoying questions like "what size should I get Mr Wilma for christmas" so I tell her then she says "are you sure, i was going to get medium?" well if you were going to do that why have you bothered asking me. "what colour hoodie would he prefer" "get him black as I've got him a khaki one" "oh I liked the khaki one" bleeping buy it then! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel like tit today ☹ I put the baby down for a nap half an hour ago and I’ve just lay on my bed staring into space the whole time 😅 just don’t feel any motivation whatsoever.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The advice always is to have a lie down when the baby is napping. Enjoy the down time. Add a cuppa and some cake for the full effect.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just been given these cookies can’t wait to try them! I think my posts on this thread will be daily updates of food I’ve been given as tips 🤣 so blessed I’ve got such lovely customers!
image.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The heartbreak of thinking you have one kitkat left in the fridge, only to find it’s not there because you ate it yesterday 💔😭

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Just did a couple of get fit with sexy Rick on my lunch break. The will smith one was full of bangers. I was getting my line dancing on to wild Wild West 🤠

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm wondering if a colleague is secretly blazing because it smells like pot outside my window 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just been given these cookies can’t wait to try them! I think my posts on this thread will be daily updates of food I’ve been given as tips 🤣 so blessed I’ve got such lovely customers!View attachment 923647
This tin is lovely! I always keep them, my Nanny had her sewing kit in one when I was growing up and I was about 13 before I realized it was a cookie tin before a sewing one, I thought it just came with sewing supplies in!

• Heart
Mine is default blue. Anyone watching Walk the line? bloody love Dawn French.
Cant stand her, never liked her she tries SO hard to be funny, Jennifer Saunders was the one who made the duo funny. She gets on my nerves on this programme with her tryhardtobefunny comments and grimaces.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Afternoon all nit long got back from the dentist root canal treatment :rolleyes: so no crisps for me today:ROFLMAO: but Im thinking maybe I could have a McDonalds hamburger I mean they're soft right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This tin is lovely! I always keep them, my Nanny had her sewing kit in one when I was growing up and I was about 13 before I realized it was a cookie tin before a sewing one, I thought it just came with sewing supplies in!
My grandma keeps buttons in her tin like that. I remember going through them as a kid like a magpie searching for sparkly ones. Ah memories.

Afternoon all nit long got back from the dentist root canal treatment :rolleyes: so no crisps for me today:ROFLMAO: but Im thinking maybe I could have a McDonalds hamburger I mean they're soft right?
Im having a root canal on 30th. Was it ok? I’m not a fan of dentists.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.