Chit chat #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had salmon and veg for dinner although I don’t have much appetite so I didn’t eat much.
I started watching Bridget Jones baby last night but fell asleep. Might carry on watching that tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I had a jacket potato with beans and cheese. Followed by a Boost.

I'd pick the Fudge from the selection box. My kids have never had a selection box!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Btw, I spoke to the nurse in charge today and told her so and so was making me feel uncomfortable. She immediately reallocated him from the ward I am on to the other ward. Where I am we are 2 patients but the other is in hospital, so for now it is just me. The other ward has 6 patients on. At morning meeting he apparently volunteered himself to work over here alone with me.

So today I have had a lovely nurse and he won't be over here again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Btw, I spoke to the nurse in charge today and told her so and so was making me feel uncomfortable. She immediately reallocated him from the ward I am on to the other ward. Where I am we are 2 patients but the other is in hospital, so for now it is just me. The other ward has 6 patients on. At morning meeting he apparently volunteered himself to work over here alone with me.

That's great that they have taken it so seriously and moved him away so quickly for you 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I'm relieved to hear that. From just what you've told us, he doesn't sound like great news. Hope you'll be comfortable and safe now 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm watching Jamie Oliver and he's making an ice cream panettone bombe like that's not been done before :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.