Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To answer my previous question, I clearly need my head examined because I did seriously consider choosing Jack Grealish over 500 grand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Last night I was watching the Liverpool game with me fella and I said ‘you know what I give it the biggun about fancying Jack Grealish but I’d probs have a go of half the Liverpool team and the manager before Jack Grealish’ and my fella was like

D7AA0429-F49D-42DD-8DB8-D42DB116EBB4.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My boss just asked me to cancel my annual leave on 23rd December because the part timer who is meant to be working (his gf) "probably won't make it in". I took great pleasure in saying "absolutely not" then when he said "but I'll have no staff?" I smiled and said "ahhh, that's a shame"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My boss just asked me to cancel my annual leave on 23rd December because the part timer who is meant to be working (his gf) "probably won't make it in". I took great pleasure in saying "absolutely not" then when he said "but I'll have no staff?" I smiled and said "ahhh, that's a shame"

Love this 😂 does his girlfriend actually work with you?!

Afternoon my lovelies, well I've finally had my Costa Festive meal. I went for the Pigs and blankets mac n cheese and the Terrys chocolate orange hot chocolate with cream both were lovely.

• Heart

Well done, he had it coming!

I’m still at home, I think it is my last day off because all in all I’m feeling okay, it’s just my nose/sinuses that won’t stop hurting. I live with my sister, and she keeps on wet wiping everything I touch, I feel like I have the plague 😭 Finally done with my assignment so it’s time for a coffee and a croissant 🥐 Hope you are all having a nice day!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hope everyone is having a great Thursday. I’d planned on losing at least half a stone before the Christmas season. I guess mince pies don’t help with this.

• Heart
FB1F0000-3CF3-407C-9E33-27372B838688.jpeg

people judge me for my mash potato sarnies but I’m not having it when there are sickos like this walking the streets

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Got a work thing this evening, which I forgot until I almost left the office. I have no other outfits or accessories so I'll have to go with my work attire (dark jeans, oxford shoes and a generic top) and my mini backpack. Pretty sure people will be a dressed nice - not black tie nice but casual smart nice and I'll be standing there like like an awkward distant relative lol. Really dreading this whole thing but it's obligatory, so the best solution I have is just showing up, staying there for like an hour and then leaving asap after that. Not like anyone cares if I'm there so I don't know why these performative gestures are necessary, I'm so tired of even the most basic social demands. I just wanna stay in my thick jumper and ugly socks. Shoved a fried chicken wrap in my mouth after work so at least I won't need to feel awkward trying to find my way around the buffet. Not sure how any of this is a good idea while the cases are rising again but can't argue with the management.

• Heart
It is one of those days where I wish I had a 'fast-forward 24 hours' button.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Would you rather have uncontrollable gas for an entire month or wet yourself at work?

Definitely wet myself at work! I think I could hide that reasonably well

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.