Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning! My son woke up at half 2 as well 😱 Luckily he was only up for about an hour rather than five hours like usual 😅

we’re off to playgroup this morning then we’re going to Liverpool for the chrimbo markets 🎄

have a nice day everyone 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm so jealous of all the snow 😭 It's just cold cold cold here, which I love, but I really want something that resembles an actual winter.

Anyone else having trouble getting in the mood for festivities? I feel pretty hollow regarding xmas and the whole season, I listened to Christmas Choir playlist yesterday afternoon to hype myself up a little but eh... I just want to ignore the whole Christmas-NYE phase and skip to new year without being forced to be merry and bright.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m not feeling very Christmassy 😅 but I’m just doing it for the baby! I think after the markets today I might feel Christmassy. I might just blast All I want for Christmas is you and neck a Baileys and then I might feel it 😃

• Heart
Morning.

Hope you're all ok.

I didn't fall asleep until after half 2 in the morning because I felt sad and just couldn't seem to fall asleep. I've woken up with an awful headache and whatever virus I have is knocking me out for 10. My mum posted my covid kit for me yesterday. Does anyone know how long it takes to get results for the covid home kits? It says the kit was delivered this morning at 2am something.

I'm dragging myself out of bed and planning on doing little work.

Hope you all have a good day. x

• Heart
Morning everyone 🥰

question of the day from TikTok: would you rather shag your celebrity crush or have £500,000?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning.

Hope you're all ok.

I didn't fall asleep until after half 2 in the morning because I felt sad and just couldn't seem to fall asleep. I've woken up with an awful headache and whatever virus I have is knocking me out for 10. My mum posted my covid kit for me yesterday. Does anyone know how long it takes to get results for the covid home kits? It says the kit was delivered this morning at 2am something.

My postal one took about 48hrs for results after posting it back.
Hope you feel better soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Morning everyone 🥰

question of the day from TikTok: would you rather shag your celebrity crush or have £500,000?
The latter! 500,000 would be great right now hah!

My postal one took about 48hrs for results after posting it back.
Thank you for responding! I have some theatre tickets booked for Sat so I think I will have to just try and get a refund. Thank you! The cold wreaks havoc for my health! x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Morning everyone 🥰

Easy - £500,000!

Morning everyone, hope people feel better/warmer soon - no snow here but very windy and bitter.

What radio stations do people listen to? I'm sick to death of podcasts so I'm on the Radio Garden app (#notspon) this morning and just listening to random ones throughout the world. At the minute I'm in rural France.

• Heart
Morning everyone 👋🏻

Had some tit sleep because my nose is blocked. No socks for me, but I do wear them to bed when it’s really cold.
would you rather shag your celebrity crush or have £500,000?
Definitely the money! Because a) I don’t have any big celeb crushes right now b) what if they are bad in bed and I get disappointed? Money never disappoints, though

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Morning all, I'd rather had the £500,000 thanks. I feel festive but that's prob because I love Christmas. I haven't got my tree up yet though I'm doing it at the weekend as I'm busy this week. Whats everyone up to today?

• Heart
£500,000 easy, always the money.

I conked out of fuel this morning :ROFLMAO: I knew I was low yesterday but I thought ahhhh I'll defo make it to the fuel station before work. Nope. The roads were so slippery too so I'm dreading driving home.

Have a good day all!

• Heart
  • Sad
Morning everyone 🥰

I do love Zac Efron but would have to go for the money!

Morning, I was up most of the night having coughing fits I thought I was almost over this cold but obviously not! Feel better now this morning though. No snow here but very very cold I’m currently sat in the car waiting for it to de-ice 🥶

• Heart
Morning.

Hope you're all ok.

I think it depends on area to be honest! I had a friend who had hers back within 48 hours, but then somebody else I know got theirs back 5 days later!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think it depends on area to be honest! I had a friend who had hers back within 48 hours, but then somebody else I know got theirs back 5 days later!

Oh wow 5 days is a long time but where I live the turn around hasn't been too bad but I've only been to covid testing sites before. I just couldn't go to one this time around but thank you. My work place haven't asked me once if I am ok or whether I've received my results but I don't want them to think I'm taking the piss I guess.

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond and for your kind words. x

• Heart
The weather is bizzare today! So far I've had rain, sleet, hail, (flickers of) snow and now super bright sunshine.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.