Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what proper feels nice, when you’ve had socks on in bed and you take them off and your feet feel all soft against the bedsheets 😂😂🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
You know what proper feels nice, when you’ve had socks on in bed and you take them off and your feet feel all soft against the bedsheets 😂😂🥰
Yes! Like when you’ve just shaved your legs and you feel so smooth when you get into bed 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Finished nearly all my christmas shopping. I may have bought myself stuff too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No way I can’t wear socks to bed even if my feet are freezing! They feel too restricted 🙈

Reactions: 3
I hate wearing socks in bed, definite no. But since being in hospital I have had to wear compression stockings 24/7. Can't stand it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
What did you buy yourself?
A blanket, some make up, a new smart lightbulb. Exciting times 😜 I'm trying to decide whether to buy myself a new ring or bracelet. I don't receive many gifts because I'm single and have barely any family.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A blanket, some make up, a new smart lightbulb. Exciting times 😜 I'm trying to decide whether to buy myself a new ring or bracelet. I don't receive many gifts because I'm single and have barely any family.
You deserve lots of lovely things 💛 at least if you buy them yourself, you know you’ll get what you want!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You deserve lots of lovely things 💛 at least if you buy them yourself, you know you’ll get what you want!
I just wanted to your responses are always so sweet. They put a smile on my face even if they aren't aimed at me. x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I just wanted to your responses are always so sweet. They put a smile on my face even if they aren't aimed at me. x
That’s the loveliest thing ever, thank you ❤ I might have a little cry now because that’s such a nice thing to hear haha 😂 I hope you’re doing well and feeling better xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Do you all wear socks to bed !? I do 😃
No-no to socks in bed (unless I'm ill and absolutely shivering), I can't sleep if I'm too warm.

Depends on the thread I guess, some influencers/youtubers have an angrier following than the rest 😬 I agree though, in those threads you'll say something vaguely positive about the person and immediately people will think you're the influencer or a family member 😂 However having struggles is no excuse to be trash, so if the threads are about that kind of person, maybe they have a point 🤷‍♀️ I have no clue who you're following so I can't comment on that. Best to avoid if they are upsetting you. I much prefer the off topic threads to others.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning!
I don’t always wear socks to bed but I do love wearing them really fluffy ones when it’s super cold! I love them fluffy socks I sometimes take a pair to work and stick them on over my tights under my desk where no one can see 😂
My weather app is promising snow this morning so I’ve already checked out the window three times but nothing yet 😂 luckily I’ve not woke my bf yet.
Hope everyone has a good day!

• Heart
Morningggg
Went out for one drink and stumbled home at 2am. Safe to say I feel pretty tit this morning 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Morning all.

Son came and and put the light on in my room and presented me with the advent calendars. We had our chocs and a chat and I put the tv on for some cartoons like I usually do for 20 mins before we go have breakfast and start the day but this morning it was showing a roulette show instead of the usual paw patrol so I looked at the time and it was 2:20am! 😂😴 I managed to get him to go back to sleep and I did too thankfully.

Today is another working from home day and I’ve got a Morrison’s shop coming later as I tried it through Amazon prime for the first time so will see how that goes. But first some toast and marmite and a cuppa. Have a lovely Thursday all ❤

Oh and I have really bad circulation so always have freezing feet so fluffy socks are a must in bed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.