Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiiiii. I have been feeling pretty sorry for myself all day. Feel like absolute tit. Going to order a kfc and get in to bed.

I don’t have any New Years resolutions apart from to be happy in 2022 and keep trying to save money.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg I’ve had a lovely day! We went round the markets and some of the shops, had a cheeky Five Guys, the baby went on the teacups. Showed him the Christmas trees! Got some nice photos but usually I just like taking them of my fella and the baby cos I’m a bit self conscious especially after gaining weight after giving birth - and I’m a bit self conscious about my face after having acne - so I’m a bit wary. But my fella said I need to have pics with the baby so I got a pic with him I thought is nice but I’ve looked at it too much I think I look ugly and fat so now I’m eating some Aldi chocolate to make myself feel better !? I’ve ate a lot of shite today but it’s ✨Christmas✨ sort of. My fella is back in work tomorrow and I’m kinda sad about it. I’ll miss him getting in my way. The man United game is on in 10 mins 🙄 my queue to go to bed 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@ordinaryjelly I use Sure or anything that is fragrance free. The artificial smell of deo is even worse than the smell of sweat 😅
Suddenly memories of all those teenage body sprays back in the 90s come flooding back! :sick:

Omg I’ve had a lovely day! We went round the markets and some of the shops, had a cheeky Five Guys, the baby went on the teacups. Showed him the Christmas trees! Got some nice photos but usually I just like taking them of my fella and the baby cos I’m a bit self conscious especially after gaining weight after giving birth - and I’m a bit self conscious about my face after having acne - so I’m a bit wary. But my fella said I need to have pics with the baby so I got a pic with him I thought is nice but I’ve looked at it too much I think I look ugly and fat so now I’m eating some Aldi chocolate to make myself feel better !? I’ve ate a lot of shite today buts it’s ✨Christmas✨ sort if. My fella is back in work tomorrow and I’m kinda sad about it. I’ll miss him getting in my way. The man United game is on in 10 mins 🙄 my queue to go to bed 😂
Aww, I'm glad you've had a good day!

Keep the photos on his phone (or get him to back them up somewhere and take off his phone) and don't look at them for now but in a few years you'll be really happy you've got them to look back on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Will there be any nice food at least?
I had a tiny glass of some really good lemon mousse thing, I wasn't in the mood for drinking or eating, my mask was pretty much glued to my face lol not exactly the life of the party, me.

I'm exhausted, stayed there for a little over an hour and even that was too much. Standing a lot and veeeery slowly walking around isn't worth it if you're not in a museum 😑 Came home, took a shower, washed my hair. Could have done it tomorrow evening but I just wanted to rinse today off, hopefully I'll sleep well. Gonna chug a whole bottle of water now, I've been parched all day despite constantly drinking something ugh ⛲

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oooh I like threads like this
Today was FREEDOM DAY ! . Out of isolation , still have no taste and smell , Mr Duck is chief taster of everything at the moment, Cooked a chilli con carne , it might has well have been tissue , can’t taste any of it but he assured me it was ‘ very nice ‘ , I still had some as I’m still hungry even though I can’t taste anything and I’m a proper foodie.
Back to work Monday , 5.30am alarm ffs , I literally roll outta bed and sling clothes on and am out the door in 15 minutes
Got dressed today for the 1st time in 10 days , duck me ive put on weight ! I had trouble getting me trackies over my gunt! I have literally spent 10 days in isolation drinking alcohol 😂😂.
Monday will be 14 days ive had off work , not looking forward to going back to that prick of a manager , he doesn’t like me and I really don’t give a shiny tit . I’ll do my work and go home . The snide comments will land him in bother though if he don’t pack it in
Today has been an ok day mind you , it sounds like I’m a moaning Minnie but I’m actually in decent spirits

• Heart
Reactions: 8
At least they weren't as bad as Lynx... those of you with sons... please raise them better than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At least they weren't as bad as Lynx... those of you with sons... please raise them better than that.
Nooooooo Lynx Africa every Christmas, my middle son actually asked for it , it’s a bit of a running joke 😂, like pants and socks for Mr Duck , once a year , new pants and socks , doesn’t throw the old stuff though
My daughter has the pink lynx for Christmas and the eldest boys have lynx Africa

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone been to Brum Christmas Markets this year? We're thinking of going up in a couple of weeks with one of my annual leave days but I don't want to waste it if they're a bit tit (our town's one is literally 6 stalls, a stand selling Bratwurst and some mulled wine :rolleyes: ) OH hasn't been and I'm concerned I've bigged it up too much XD

OH has lynx java going in his stocking this year, he got the black and gold one last year because I didn't realise how bleeping rank the smell of it was.

Got the first of his presents sorted today - a dressing gown as his is literally disintegrating and some running tights that will make his arse look 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Speaking of lynx Africa I saw this in the shop the other day. Anybody gonna get it for their fella

D976E033-7E17-46DD-A1BE-E9C683B41840.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.