Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still working from home so I'd pick wet myself.

Has anyone got any new years resolutions planned? I think I'm going to do 'zero Amazon' for mine.

Reactions: 4
Hello all I’ve had a lovely Christmassy day

D66D3057-D279-4EF5-9F24-E0E1B56EF4E8.jpeg

3DC53493-24B5-4CD0-8CC7-FDD4F4AD3D22.jpeg

and I’d probs just wet myself you can hide that can’t ya

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Got a work thing this evening, which I forgot until I almost left the office. I have no other outfits or accessories so I'll have to go with my work attire (dark jeans, oxford shoes and a generic top) and my mini backpack. Pretty sure people will be a dressed nice - not black tie nice but casual smart nice and I'll be standing there like like an awkward distant relative lol. Really dreading this whole thing but it's obligatory, so the best solution I have is just showing up, staying there for like an hour and then leaving asap after that. Not like anyone cares if I'm there so I don't know why these performative gestures are necessary, I'm so tired of even the most basic social demands. I just wanna stay in my thick jumper and ugly socks. Shoved a fried chicken wrap in my mouth after work so at least I won't need to feel awkward trying to find my way around the buffet. Not sure how any of this is a good idea while the cases are rising again but can't argue with the management.
Will there be any nice food at least?

Would you rather have uncontrollable gas for an entire month or wet yourself at work?
I love how you came up with this question out of the blue 🤣 But I’ve had period leaks at school, mind you, so wetting myself at work doesn’t seem that bad in comparison

Reactions: 3
I never stick to resolutions but
Less mcdonalds/takeaways
Continue saving money
Work on my MH

Will there be any nice food at least?

I love how you came up with this question out of the blue 🤣 But I’ve had period leaks at school, mind you, so wetting myself at work doesn’t seem that bad in comparison
My housemate is like a child and discusses farting alot. She still laughs at her own farts 🤦‍♀️ so gas is always on my mind

• Heart
Has anyone got any new years resolutions planned? I think I'm going to do 'zero Amazon' for mine.
I really wanna try be healthier, lose a bit of weight and generally just eat healthier so I'll give that a go until someone mentions cake

Building up some savings again would be nice too

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How does everyone save? I'm always interested in saving tips. 🙂

2022 for me focus on my health and happiness, keep saving for a house deposit, find a permanent job and put myself first more often.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh god I have so many resolutions - but I can’t call them that because then I’ll never stick to them.

▪Get back into dating/stop crying about my ex
▪Try to get more control over my eating and be healthier
▪Work on managing my anxiety and OCD
▪Save up to have some work done on the house

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh god I have so many resolutions - but I can’t call them that because then I’ll never stick to them.

▪Get back into dating/stop crying about my ex
▪Try to get more control over my eating and be healthier
▪Work on managing my anxiety and OCD
▪Save up to have some work done on the house
Oh the first one is something I also need to do! Well more so @ stop crying!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh the first one is something I also need to do! Well more so @ stop crying!
We’ll work on it together 🥰

With regards to saving, I just try to spend as little as possible. If I want to buy something, I wait 48 hours before buying it to see if the impulse passes or if I actually want/need it. I buy cheap versions of things where possible and I move money out into a separate account so I can’t easily get to it

• Heart
In 2022 I hope to get preggers! I don’t really do New Years resolutions cos i think if you wanna set a goal you may as well start now! No better time than the present! But I support anyone with their new years resolutions 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't really do resolutions. But I hope 2022 sees me walking again. I tried to lift my leg today and the brain is willing but the body is not complying.

Evening all. I am miserable today, just a general fedupness. Fed up of having to ask someone to do everything for me. Fed up of being in hospital. Fed up of being away from home. Just overall fedupness. I am laying on the top of my bed, I have such terrible fatigue, barely able to stay awake today.

I did an Ocado order to come here to the hospital and my husband snuck in and added a tin of Quality Street to the order for me, so that was a nice surprise.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Evening all. My day was a bit meh but im tired from the advent calendar dawn chorus this morning 😴 bf was a sweetie and deliverood five guys to my house for me and little one for tea ❤ He’s a good ‘un.

I don’t really do resolutions but I’d like to work on my health anxiety a bit more as it’s been getting on top of me a bit more lately and I’d like to just be a bit healthier in general - less takeaways, cooking more from scratch etc.

What’s your fave quality street @ordinaryjelly ? Mine is the strawberry cream or the toffee finger.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Boredofthegram my favourite is the green triangle closely followed by the strawberry delight. Quality Street are my favourite because I like them all, so we never end up with all one kind of sweet left.

I really want Five Guys now!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If you guys could only have one style of takeaway/restaurant (so Chicken, Chinese, Indian and so on) for the rest of your life - which would you pick?

I don’t really believe in resolutions, so I might as well focus on just being happy and healthy. I need to sort out my skin and my teeth and maybe lose a little bit of weight.

As for takeaways/restaurants, I’d definitely go for Italian. They can do no wrong in my eyes 🇮🇹

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I simply cannot decide what takeaway I’d have. Can I just have a mixture of

a Nandos wrap
A five guys burger
Salt & pepper chips and curry sauce
And cheesey bites from McDonald’s 😂 that can be my answer to last nights question about death row meal too 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not sure about takeaways. A good Indian cannot be beat, do probably that.

The nurse on for the night shift cannot say my name correctly. It is Irish, not spelt phonetically and I realise it is a bit weird but I have told her a hundred times my name is....... and she is still unable to get it right. Tempted to just become Emma to solve this issue.

While we are asking questions and perhaps this is a bit more personal, but I count you lot as good friends - what deoderant do you use? I need to swap to a more mainstream one as I make my own at home and obviously can't here.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.