Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I love Five Guys!! Deffo the nicest burger I’ve had. My fella is off tomorrow so we’re going to the Liverpool Christmas markets and we’ve decided we’re gonna have a Five Guys. I can’t wait 😋 🍔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I popped round to my parents to pick up some parcels and I’ve only been here 10 minutes and it’s stressing me out. My mum always has the news on and it’s all about covid and she likes to provide her own commentary on how bad things are 😰

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
@BelleAmie i feel you there. My housemates do the same. One who has had both vaccines is now anti vax because of her catfish. She's refusing to wear masks aswell.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
That's really cool, do you mind me asking what he is on death Row for?
Allegedly when he was 19 he murdered an 88 year old woman while he burgled her house. There is no DNA evidence linking him to the scene of the crime. I have never asked him if he did it or not though.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Allegedly when he was 19 he murdered an 88 year old woman while he burgled her house. There is no DNA evidence linking him to the scene of the crime. I have never asked him if he did it or not though.
That seems very harsh, I do find when I watch True Crime stuff that America can be really harsh especially compared with the UK

Reactions: 1
My meal would be my late nans sausage, mash, cabbage and gravy followed by Apple pie and custard with a big mug of Yorkshire tea.

I’ve just had such a hot bath that I feel dehydrated and a bit lightheaded now 😂 I never learn.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve just had such a hot bath that I feel dehydrated and a bit lightheaded now 😂 I never learn.
Happens to the best of us, my baths are always too hot too and I just end up sweating there 😅

This thread has inspired me to have cereal for dinner (a proper portion, not 30g nonsense) 🥣 As for special meals, I thought it was kinda cynical that rapists and serial killers get treated to their favourite food while some lower income families can’t afford to do the same. I’m probably taking it too seriously…Anyway, mine would be Greek salad, pepperoni pizza, Diet coke and raspberry cheesecake for pudding.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How do girls do them lovely messy buns on their head please? Mine are always wonky and I look like this

1638389447101.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@WilmaHun where did you find that photo of me?! (On the right, obvs). I have a dodgy hairline so my buns are probably even worse tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.