Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG @WilmaHun what a mean witch your SIL is. I’d never dream of behaving like that about kids presents. If people ask what my son would like I either say don’t worry he gets plenty or I say something small and reasonably priced like craft bits. People’s greed makes me stunned at this time of year. Especially with all the expense you’ve had!

My day has been good! Bf came to work from my house with me today and brought with him a jam doughnut from a proper old school bakery near him yum! Had a nice lunchtime treat too 🍆😂

Now chilling at home before making omelettes for tea as I have a new frying pan I want to try out haha. We’re going to put up the Xmas decs in a bit too. Pretty chilled evening ahead of me with telly and reading I think.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
If you were on death row - what would you pick for your last meal? I stumbled across this list of them - it's a big variety!

I'd go chicken dhansak with rice, bhajis, poppadoms, pakoras and tamarind sauce - just a mountain of food.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If you were on death row - what would you pick for your last meal? I stumbled across this list of them - it's a big variety!

I'd go chicken dhansak with rice, bhajis, poppadoms, pakoras and tamarind sauce - just a mountain of food.
burger from my fav restaurant in my town
Curly fries
Onion rings
Garlic bread
Chocolate brownie
Melt in the middle chocolate pud
And a slab of Victoria sponge.
It’s my last meal I’ll eat all the cake I want ain’t nobody gonna stop me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think I'd go the opposite - I overeat when stressed.
That makes sense! I personally can't stomach food when I'm stressed and sad! I guess if you know you're gonna die you might as well have one good meal before they do the deed!

Reactions: 2
I would have my mum's mac and cheese with an ice cold coke zero.

I actually have a friend on death row, his last meal will be steak, jacket potato with sour cream and crispy bacon bits and root beer to drink.

He has sat on death row for 27 years. It is barbaric.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
What a day you guys have had! Reading through everyone's updates I feel dead exhausted for you all 😂

@WilmaHun your SiL sounds like a right cow, i second a PP who said to send her your very expensive Christmas list and then when she complains say "you didnt budget me into your Christmas? How rude" 😂

@ordinaryjelly how did you become friends with someone on death row? Was it a pen pal thing?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
In all seriousness though I’d have this

CF2BFE23-F284-41FA-84C4-7A27D9DEF3B9.jpeg

with a cherry coke 🤣 nice and cold. I had this at my boyfriends old restaurant in 2018 and it was the nicest meal I’ve ever had. I think about it everyday. I just showed my fella this pic and he said ‘I’m not that skinny now’ 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I would have the biggest Chinese takeaway the world has ever seen, with a really cold bottle of Sauvignon Blanc 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t know actually now I’ve thought about it more I’d want a Five Guys burger as well or salt & pepper chips and curry sauce 🤔 I’d ask if I can stretch it out over three days

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.