Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear - it has infected my Tattle ads and it's brought a friend with it

Screenshot 2021-12-01 13.03.34.png

To be fair, the skirt is even worse!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He actually is thoughtless! I tell him all the time to be careful but he doesn’t listen

the baby has fell back asleep but I’ll be nap trapped till he wakes up now. I’ve not had any lunch yet and I was in the middle of blow drying my hair and it looks dead frizzy 😩

me:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I was this close to ordering Burger King for lunch but then I saw how many calories it was and couldn’t justify it 😔 so instead I’m having a cheese and beans toastie which is probably just as bad

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Afternoon all, what a morning! the boiler broke but luckily its been fixed now. When I asked OH what was wrong with it he said it was something to do with the flame🤷‍♀️ anyho I don't care as long as there's hot water and I can have a bath. I went to Home bargains and bought a bobble hat for £3 and got the rest of the stocking filler prezzies that I needed so thankfully my Xmas shopping is now DONE! 🥳

• Heart
Omg @WilmaHun your SIL sounds horrendous. I’d totally ignore what she says and carry on as planned. She’ll raise spoiled brat kids with that attitude of hers. I’d never have dreamed of expecting anything for my kids with such entitlement!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh dear - it has infected my Tattle ads and it's brought a friend with it

View attachment 898948

To be fair, the skirt is even worse!
God, this and your new profile picture have proper made me laugh 🤣

I’m at home today doing various uni stuff but my sinuses hurt so much I can’t concentrate for long. So I obviously had to have a nap, have just woken up and am now going to look for some late lunch/early dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Update I got a free lunch 😅 there’s drinks tonight. I’ve committed to going but just for a couple 😅😅

• Haha
bleeping hell, today was something. I'm tired and a bit bleh. Nothing bad happened, just auper busy and my head feels like a beehive right now... BUT

My super sweet amazing mum was in the UK recently for a work thing, I just asked her to pick me up some of my fave tea so I can be sorted until I can travel again, and not only she brought me everything I asked, she also got me a Pukka tea advent! 💗😭 I'm so happy I could cry, it feels like Christmas morning. I'll surround myself with a bunch of tea boxes and just chill, but I need dinner first. Damn bus was so late, the chebs are officially frozen and I am famished.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why do I have a feeling the creator of the comfort flaps is hiding round the corner with a camera?

Some of my new crafting stuff arrived - it has some old loose book pages in and now my whole room smells like an old bookshop. I haven't looked through them yet but that gets a thumbs up from me.

• Heart
Them comfort flaps make me feel the opposite of comforted. Creepy.

• Haha
The babies new word is blueberries. But it sounds like boobies. We had blueberries in the trolley and he kept shouting blueberries/boobies round the Asda 😅 boobies boobies boobies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The babies new word is blueberries. But it sounds like boobies. We had blueberries in the trolley and he kept shouting blueberries/boobies round the Asda 😅 boobies boobies boobies
I hope he doesn't see another random woman holding a punnet of blueberries!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.