Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perfume-wise, I love Issey Miyake Eau d’Issey pour Homme, but lately I’ve been crushing on Zara’s Vibrant Leather (men’s section) 😍

Bloody hell I go to do the weekly food shop come back and its 4 pages of 25 minute hand jobs. couple of things.....

She prob didn't want to suck him off as she'd only just met him.
Her arm must look like popeyes after all that wanking :ROFLMAO:
She must be tit at handjobs🤭

Anyhooo.... my fav perfumes are Chanel Gabrielle, Gucci Bloom and Aerin-Amber musk

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m listening to this Italian guy in class, sounds so beautiful 🥰 Please tell me I don’t need to learn Italian, I don’t need another foreign language 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've only just come across this thread... What a delight :ROFLMAO:

What is it with schools rumours, we had the crisp packet condom my school too.. And someone shoved a kitkat up her. Ruined kitkats for life (until they bought out the chocolate orange ones)

Fave perfumes are

Jo Malone - English Pear & Freesia
Paco Rabanne - One Million (yes the mans one :ROFLMAO: ) or Olympea
Calvin Klein - Euphoria

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My fella is off tomorrow! He’s never off on a Saturday so will be nice to do something. We’re gonna go shopping I think and maybe have tea out, we’ll see 😏

something must be seriously up with Mil cos she’s offered to have the baby on Sunday! So me and my fella are gonna go the next week instead. So on Sunday me and my fella are gonna have a little date day which we haven’t done since before the baby!!!! We’re gonna do some shopping and go for something nice to eat. Maybe a cheeky cocktail, who knows 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ooooo that sounds nice @watermelon sugar ! Enjoy your date day!!

I won't be doing a lot if I can help it 😅 Need to do a food shop and I've decided to go Tesco this week instead of Asda where I normally go, ✨ mixing things up ✨. I really need to think about Christmas shopping but I really don't wanna go round the shops at all, so will probably do it online! Normally by now I'm really feeling in the spirit and enjoy going round the shops but not feeling it this year at all!

Sunday we should be seeing some friends and their kids, think we're gonna go bowling at the pier and grab some lunch! Weather is meant to be awful all weekend though!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@watermelon sugar date day sounds fun! Enjoy the cocktails or 5 :ROFLMAO:

We've been renovating our kitchen so putting everything back and tidying the house, so that's fun 🙃 mother is out of isolation now so thinking we're going to do something festive on Sunday with my sister to cheer her up

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m on the way back home for the weekend 🥳 I bloody hate staying at uni on the weekends. I have a specsavers appointment later, then going to my bf’s and having dinner/watching im a celeb

tomorrow bf and I are gonna go ring shopping 😱 just to get an idea of what I like and try rings on 💍then check out the Christmas markets 🎄

have a lovely weekend friends 🥰♥

I prefer red/burgundy!! ♥

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
tomorrow bf and I are gonna go ring shopping 😱 just to get an idea of what I like and try rings on 💍then check out the Christmas markets 🎄
Have you got engaged and not told us 😱 he really took the hint after the his and hers mugs didn’t he 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have you got engaged and not told us 😱 he really took the hint after the his and hers mugs didn’t he 😂
NEVER! I’d tell u guys before I even responded to him 😂 imagine him on one knee and I’m on tattle like “guys you’ll never guess what!!!” 🤣

yeah the mugs were the final push 😂 only been hinting for the past year! Gonna add determined and persistent to my CV 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.