Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that man on this morning and they had some kind of prop of the length and girth of his dick and I just thought such a shame he’s so ugly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It doesn't need a handjob, that thing needs its own turtleneck jumper. God damn. Can't say I'm eager to start knitting :sick: Imagine trying to give jim a bj, you'd dislocate your jaw just looking at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How do they know he’s got the largest knob in the world anyway? They didn’t line all the fellas up and check.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My fella wouldn’t even sign up to be in the lineup to check he’d have no chance

just kidding poor sod is the butt of all my jokes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m obviously looking at the pic far too much but he looks like Ian Beale if he put weight on 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How do they know he’s got the largest knob in the world anyway? They didn’t line all the fellas up and check.
I fell down a rabbit hole while researching that guy - there's an old bloke in Mexico who started attaching weights to his when he was a teenager and it's now 19" but it's over 50% foreskin :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Imagine if this fella is a grower as well. If that’s it on flop it’ll be the length of a bleeping lamppost when he’s got a hard on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My fella told me he was helping his mate clear out his other mates bedroom once cos his mate was moving. So they were going through all his stuff and found this device that you put on your cock to stretch it to make it bigger 😂 I said what did you do and he said he screamed and threw it 😂

I fell out with this said mate a few months ago and I was ranting and I said ‘if he says anything to me I’ll say go stretch your cock you tiny dicked little nobhead’ and my fella was like don’t you dare 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All this talk is making me realise the only 🍆 I've had near me for months is my vibrator. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.