Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be a little bit late to respond here but I can't ignore it.

I'm right handed and can't do a single thing with my left hand other than handjobs ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ. I mostly use my left since my boyfriend sleeps on my right so I normally lean over with my left and do it from that angle. But I wouldn't keep going for 25minutes if he wasn't making a sound:eek::ROFLMAO:. I can do it my right hand as well though so I must be talented :cool:.

I prefer the red/burgundy one!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@watermelon sugar I prefer the blue one!

Not got much planned for the weekend (just for a change ๐Ÿคฃ ) - I'm just settling into enjoying my hobbies again so I'll be calm, quiet, crafting and gaming. Finished off a two-page spread with my colouring earlier today - both using only three colours, I was curious to see how they'd come out. I like them!

IMG_20211126_140956026.jpg

IMG_20211126_140914601.jpg

Going to try and sort out a meal plan. I always say 'I'll plan' and then never do and just flit from meal-to-meal, so I'm determined to come up with some sort of structure for this coming week so that'll be my afternoon.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hello all.

Enjoy your date day @watermelon sugar I like the first colour best, but both are cute.

Thank you so much for your kind messages yesterday and all your positivity. Today is a much better day. I have had a really positive physio session and am sat in my wheelchair in the lounge, with a good book on my Kindle, an ice cold can of Coke Zero and a packet of Roast Beef Monster Munch. And a lovely nurse feeding them to me.

It is my birthday next week so I actually have weekend plans other than bed, wheelchair, bed, wheelchair. On Sunday the Junior Jellies and Mr Jelly are coming to visit, I can't wait to see my children and the husband is alright too. The children are going to bake me a cake so I'm looking forward to seeing that creation. My husband asked me what would make me happy and I said mooching about a book shop, buying a few books and going for dinner. I fully expect him to turn up here with half of Waterstones or something.

The weather here is foul. I lived in warm Asian countries for too long, have gone soft and am not prepared for winter at all. Brrr.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I might be a little bit late to respond here but I can't ignore it.

I'm right handed and can't do a single thing with my left hand other than handjobs ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ. I mostly use my left since my boyfriend sleeps on my right so I normally lean over with my left and do it from that angle. But I wouldn't keep going for 25minutes if he wasn't making a sound:eek::ROFLMAO:. I can do it my right hand as well though so I must be talented :cool:.

I prefer the red/burgundy one!
I love how you added the colour preference at the bottom so casually :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm walking to the coop for a bar of chocolate to keep me going and it's bloody hailing well hard. I've got a massive 5 head and a massive nose, so big targets for the hail. It's stinging them both like duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm walking to the coop for a bar of chocolate to keep me going and it's bloody hailing well hard. I've got a massive 5 head and a massive nose, so big targets for the hail. It's stinging them both like duck.
I shouldn't laugh but this has proper cheered me up. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Okay take 2

Well my parents have ABANDONED me to go on bleeping holiday, and you know I always go there on a Sunday so they can watch my kid and wash my towels and bedding and cook me dinner and I can just do nothing. Itโ€™s a massive inconvenience if Iโ€™m honest. Iโ€™m gonna try and pop to the shops tomorrow but I always get bored after half hour and come home, and I need to do a food shop. An urgent food shop weโ€™ve basically got nothing because i havenโ€™t been in the mood. So basically Iโ€™m doing boring tit ๐Ÿ˜‚

Date day sounds lovely @watermelon sugar ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
OMG the weather here is madness.
I'm a few miles outside of the red warning area for wind.

The Mr is due back soon from his work Xmas do and he's supposed to be taking the girls to family for weekend sleepovers but i don't think i want them driving in this ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Why does it sound like Iโ€™m begging my bf for chocolate, I swear if he doesnโ€™t get me a nice dessert Iโ€™ll be fuming!!! I had to specify not the cheap supermarket one because I KNOW exactly which one he would get (a very specific Aldi one that tastes like fake chocolate) ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.