Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else lost track of time fully now? It feels like it's been five years since the pandemic started, but it feels like it's also only been two months since it started.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Housemate has gone to meet catfish (im gonna have to stop calling him that if hes not). Little worried about her tbh but just checked in with her and she's gonna arrive in Bedford around 5.20.

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Has anyone else lost track of time fully now? It feels like it's been five years since the pandemic started, but it feels like it's also only been two months since it started.
I'm sick of it now. It's really really been getting to me in the last couple of months.
It's the fact that there's no end in sight. At the start of the year news broke that there was a vaccine and everything would be sorted by the end of the summer. Covid would die out and Xmas 2021 would be a 'normal' Xmas.

Look where we are now. Worse off that ever, another new strain now. The vaccine clearly isn't working. God only knows what kind of chemicals we've had injected into ourselves and what sort of health problems we'll all be facing in a few years time.

I can't ever see an end to this :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Housemate has gone to meet catfish (im gonna have to stop calling him that if hes not). Little worried about her tbh but just checked in with her and she's gonna arrive in Bedford around 5.20.
I'm quite invested in this! Torn between wanting it to be legitimate, to not, as revenge for her keeping you awake at night with their phonecalls!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha she didn't even tell us. She sent housemate a text this morning saying she wouldn't be home for the weekend. I spoke to her and she said she didn't tell us before because she didn't want a lecture if he cancelled again. Lets just hope he doesn't leave her stranded.

I'm quite invested in this! Torn between wanting it to be legitimate, to not, as revenge for her keeping you awake at night with their phonecalls!
Im looking forward to a peaceful weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t like guys in tracksuits 🙀 Some of them look well chavvy in them! I like some guys in skirts though, and guys with painted nails. I know, I’ll see myself out 🤣

Just been on a run, it was lovely, just what I needed after sitting the whole day. Saw a girl in the street who was a dead ringer for Elle Fanning. Who do some people look like this and I look like a potato?

Do you guys have a celebrity lookalike? I recently got Dakota Johnson and Victoria from Maneskin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Love the grey trackies look but this look gives me a truly dirty mind. I go into full hoe mode in my head.
s-l300.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I've had such a crappy day at work 😩 I really hate my job at times like this! Definitely need cheering up and reading through the last couple of pages has cheered me up slightly so gold stars all round 🌟

• Heart
My fellas just went ‘it sounds bloody windy out’ and I went ‘well it’s storm arwen isn’t it’ and he goes ‘arrrrrrrr when is it?’ 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just had a kebab for tea. Been ages since I had one.
I’m now sat with son watching some knobhead play minecraft on you tube. He loves it though so I’m trying to join in 😂

• Heart
I second grey trackies. A few years ago my friends and I were sitting at a bar and our waiter was wearing grey trackies and we spent the majority of the night eyeing his arse and his crotch, even thought he was well cute and his face would have benefited from our attention as well.

Don't have an appetite tonight, shoved some cheese and bread into my mouth and gonna play sims until I'm tired. I'll make a 1950s family with all the attire and the aspirations and everything. This was some week, I guess I need something wholesome to keep me occupied.

• Heart
I don’t like guys in tracksuits 🙀 Some of them look well chavvy in them! I like some guys in skirts though, and guys with painted nails. I know, I’ll see myself out 🤣

Just been on a run, it was lovely, just what I needed after sitting the whole day. Saw a girl in the street who was a dead ringer for Elle Fanning. Who do some people look like this and I look like a potato?

Do you guys have a celebrity lookalike? I recently got Dakota Johnson and Victoria from Maneskin.
I don't have a celebrity who looks like me but there is a guy in Norwich who looks exactly like Ian Somerhalder (of Lost and Vampire Diaries fame) - literally identical. No idea who he is but it's really jarring seeing him in a crowd.

• Wow
There’s a security man at the shopping bit where the Asda is who looks like the sinnerman from the Chase 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't mind men in grey tracksuits as long as its a nice tracksuit. My fella said earlier 'I bet you lot are right bitchy on that site' I said 'of course we're not'🤫

• Haha
The man with the largest penis in the world (Jonah Falcon) is apparently 13.5 inches - would you try?

(That was not something I expected to type today.)

Screenshot 2021-11-26 18.44.51.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The man with the largest penis in the world (Jonah Falcon) is apparently 13.5 inches - would you try?

(That was not something I expected to type today.)

A face only a mother could love but I suppose a paper bag or just sitting on it would also do the trick.

I am going to hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.