Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh really! Don't say that I've just spent £15 😂😂
Don't worry I'm sure you are sensible with it. The shock can they do has been known to explode, its not as cruelty free as they say they are and some people have noticed pets getting a reaction...am sure it's all user error..

As long as you are not putting it on a sanitary towel and shoving it behind a radiator, to make the house smell nice, then you will be fine!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Don't worry I'm sure you are sensible with it. The shock can they do has been known to explode, its not as cruelty free as they say they are and some people have noticed pets getting a reaction...am sure it's all user error..

As long as you are not putting it on a sanitary towel and shoving it behind a radiator, to make the house smell nice, then you will be fine!
Bloody hell better go clear out behind all me radiators when I get home 😂

as if people actually do that haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ive just done a wash. When you put clothes on a clothes airer do you have a specific way of doing it?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hmm I want my kitchen to look nice. I know! I'll put my fake flowers in a vase, cover them in zoflora and stand it on the hob.

So pretty!

• Haha
I haven’t been on much recently - I’ve finished late twice this week and didn’t leave until 6pm yesterday 😭 consequently I’ve come home, eaten and gone to bed! Hope you’re all well x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@ordinaryjelly - I was doing some archiving last night and noticed that they've got loads of old Irish church records in their current batches, thought it might be something you're interested in to keep you busy - it's basically just looking at documents and typing the names and dates out.

Oh thanks, I will take a look later! I find stuff like that so interesting.

Reactions: 4
Ive just done a wash. When you put clothes on a clothes airer do you have a specific way of doing it?
Yes. I put stuff on so it comes off in order and is then easier to put away.
On the rare occasion that my husband ever does it, I swear he just closes his eyes and throws everything in the general direction of the airer :mad:

• Haha
Yes. I put stuff on so it comes off in order and is then easier to put away.
On the rare occasion that my husband ever does it, I swear he just closes his eyes and throws everything in the general direction of the airer :mad:
That’s kind of my approach to be honest - I never quite grasped the concept how to do it. As a result, 5 days later things are still damp because I didn’t hang them properly 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Dropped a bag full of heavy shopping on my poor foot.

I'm trying to get my housework done before I have my booster and flu jabs tomorrow.

Think it might be McDonald's for dinner

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was in a really good mood this morning but I’ve suddenly been hit with a spell of self-hatred :( My mood just goes up and down so randomly, does it happen to anybody else?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really want a heated airer. I was gonna ask for one for Christmas but my mums gone rogue and got my presents already even though I hadn’t asked for anything. Can’t wait to see what they are. 😂🤷🏽‍♀️

Ive just tried to call my manager cos it’s very awkward that we haven’t spoken about me leaving the team and I’m hearing bits and bobs from other people so I thought maybe he’s waiting for me to call and he went ‘I’m busy can I call you later’ charming 😂

• Heart
Underwear and smaller bits go on the bottom and then bigger stuff on the top 2 shelves. I really love my heated airer but it doesn't half get in the way sometimes 😂

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell my period is so heavy (sorry tmi), and I’ve got to drag myself to uni today cuz I took the day off yesterday and I wanna check out the vulva and boob cake sale 😫

hope you’re all having a fab day xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Underwear and smaller bits go on the bottom and then bigger stuff on the top 2 shelves. I really love my heated airer but it doesn't half get in the way sometimes 😂
I’ve always been doing it the other way round - is that why it’s all going wrong?!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I have a proper way. Certain clothes go in certain places.

When we lived in Singapore we had a helper and she was like a washing ninja with how she hung clothes to dry, it always looked so beautiful on the airer. She kind of colour coordinated it all.

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.