Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on my period so I’ve stuffed a hot water bottle in the waistband of my PJs and doing some studying and drinking some green tea 🍵

do you guys like green tea? Someone told me it tastes like dish water 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m on my period so I’ve stuffed a hot water bottle in the waistband of my PJs and doing some studying and drinking some green tea 🍵

do you guys like green tea? Someone told me it tastes like dish water 😔
Lool what a weird description of green tea! I don’t mind it but I prefer mint tea or just normal breakfast tea with oat milk

Reactions: 1
Lool what a weird description of green tea! I don’t mind it but I prefer mint tea or just normal breakfast tea with oat milk
I know right!!! How do you know what dish water tastes like? 🧐

I love mint tea and breakfast tea 😍 Whittard do this incredible spiced chai tea and omggggg it is my favourite

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Morning all - I had a dream where I couldn't fall asleep, was a bit of a mindfuck waking up from it 🤣

Hope you've all got a good Thursday coming.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning all.

Working from the office today so will be good to see other people. I also have a massage booked at lunch so looking forward to that.

Hope you all have great days ❤

• Heart
Good morning everyone 💖

I actually had a good sleep last night!! The baby slept through! Didn’t hear a peep all night. Woke up feeling dead refreshed, I needed it! Not gonna get my hopes up though he’ll probs be up at 1am thinking he’s at a rave

going to playgroup this morning! Have a lovely day all ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Morning all hope everybody has a lovely day

My son woke me up at 6.30 by getting in my face asking is it morning yet. Then burped and declared 'sorry my mouth farted at you' 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning all, Had a good nights sleep last night. I had my Covid booster yesterday so was unsure how I'd feel but so far I feel ok🤞. Hope you all have a lovely day.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning! I fell asleep on the sofa well early last night! My boyfriend woke me at about 11 and he said it was like talking to a zombie trying to tell me to do my teeth and get in bed 😂 feel well refreshed this morning! Nipped into B&M before work and they had the mini egg chocolate bar in so I got one of them to tuck into on my lunch :sneaky::sneaky:

Hope everyone has a good day!!

Eta - I'm sorry to go all ✨Mrs Hinch✨ on everyone, but Fabulosa have a sale on their website, loads of stuff is like 58p. I was low on a few things like bathroom spray so I stocked up! Might be worth looking if anyone uses their stuff :)

• Heart
Morninggggg. I think I had an alright sleep but it didn’t feel long enough as I’m still tired 😴
I’m starving and have no breakfasty food and I’m running out of milk!! Tragic. Hope everybody has a good day ❤

• Heart
@ordinaryjelly - I was doing some archiving last night and noticed that they've got loads of old Irish church records in their current batches, thought it might be something you're interested in to keep you busy - it's basically just looking at documents and typing the names and dates out.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning everyone!

Had a good nights sleep and the world’s best scrambled eggs for breakfast. What a start to my day! No big plans for today except for maybe leaving early and going for a coffee.

Hope you all have a lovely day 💓

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.