Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shall I get Sims guys? I really shouldn’t, I don’t have enough time…but maybe?..
GET IT

guys I’ve taken a break from sims to go to sainsburys and now I feel like I’m IN the sims, does that make sense??? Like I am the sim going to do a food shop and then coming back and doing other sim things 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is a theory that we’re all in a Sims game and that’s why sometimes when you walk into a room to do something you forget what you were gonna do, and that’s cos whoever is playing you cancelled your action…..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I've got a stinking headache :( I wish I could go home and go to bed but I've got an assignment due tomorrow and I'm 500 words below word count :(

Anyone watched any good series recently? Since binging You and Maid I'm stuck for something to watch!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I've got a stinking headache :( I wish I could go home and go to bed but I've got an assignment due tomorrow and I'm 500 words below word count :(

Anyone watched any good series recently? Since binging You and Maid I'm stuck for something to watch!
The Chair
Ginny & Georgia
Dopesick
The Letdown
Clickbait
Hit & Run
Sisters

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Tomorrow my uni is holding a vulva and breast cupcake sale to raise money for the Vulva pain society, I might go along and get some cupcakes 🧁

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Argh I’m so fucked off. I know this is really minor but it’s really bothering me! Just had an email from the school. They usually do Christmas concerts. So reception do the nativity year 1 and year 2 do a concert. They’ve decided to cancel the concerts but still go ahead with the nativity because year 1 & 2 had the chance to perform to their parents in reception. Except the current year 1s did a nativity last year where they couldn’t sing cos of spreading Covid and parents couldn’t attend. Seems very unfair 🙄 maybe by next year I’ll get to see him do a Christmas performance and then he’ll leave the school to go to junior school 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.