Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got some good work done at work today so I'm feeling a bit less worried about my performance recently. Going to have an early night with some gaming. What's everyone else up to?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m at my sisters but there is no food in the house. She never has any food 😒 I’m hungry! Deffo having cereal when I get home (and then I wonder why I’m not skinny)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Argh I’m so fucked off. I know this is really minor but it’s really bothering me! Just had an email from the school. They usually do Christmas concerts. So reception do the nativity year 1 and year 2 do a concert. They’ve decided to cancel the concerts but still go ahead with the nativity because year 1 & 2 had the chance to perform to their parents in reception. Except the current year 1s did a nativity last year where they couldn’t sing cos of spreading Covid and parents couldn’t attend. Seems very unfair 🙄 maybe by next year I’ll get to see him do a Christmas performance and then he’ll leave the school to go to junior school 🤷🏽‍♀️
They’ve cancelled all ours too. It’s so sad we won’t get that time back and this would’ve been the last chance to see my little one perform in anything as they don’t do it after ks1 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
I just had lamb hotpot for tea and it was *chefs kiss*

gonna get the baby all ready for bed and then I’m gonna……..

play the Sims 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They’ve cancelled all ours too. It’s so sad we won’t get that time back and this would’ve been the last chance to see my little one perform in anything as they don’t do it after ks1 😭
Oh no is your little boy in year 2? It’s really tit isn’t it! I know going to school isn’t everybody’s cup of tea but it’s nice to see them when they’re little doing cute things and we just miss out so much! 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh no is your little boy in year 2? It’s really tit isn’t it! I know going to school isn’t everybody’s cup of tea but it’s nice to see them when they’re little doing cute things and we just miss out so much! 😩
Yes he’s yr2. Yeah the kids are gutted too as they wanted to do their concert with an audience. They’ve had such a raw first few years at school with all the covid disruptions.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’d trap mince pies in the pool and take away the ladder I hate them that much

Just spent 45 mins on the phone to MiL trying to teach her how to delete her cookies on her chrome. Lots of ‘WHO AM I? NANNA?’ 35 mins I’ll never get back x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sainsburys closes at 8pm and I’m wondering whether to make a last dash to buy crisps because I’ve been hungry all day long

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My friends came over tonight to help me search the flat. I have no words to explain my gratitude, I was havinh crying fits over the thought of having to do it alone. Can I chill? Not at all, I still worry that we've missed something and either it or another one is hiding somewhere but I honestly don't know where else I/we can search. I think I need time, I just need this thing to be over. I just want to be chill at home but I can't, it's tit to feel restless in your safe place, ecen if it's because of something stupid like this. I'll try to stop obsessing over this, it must be getting annoying sorry 😥

Drinking a calming herbal tea now, my friends have left and I tidied up as much as I could while still feeling anxious. I'll finish my tea, take a shower and go to bed. I hope I'll wake up rested. Bit sad that I can't play sims tonight. I won't have time as I want to get enough sleep but hopefully tomorrow evening will be better.

I hope you all have a really nice evening and your kids will sleep well tonight! 🙏

• Heart
@lemonlime id be the exact same as you if something like that happened to me. I’m absolutely petrified of just the thought of bats 🥲 I hope you get to calm down and start feeling safe at home again soon, it must have given you a right fright 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My friends came over tonight to help me search the flat. I have no words to explain my gratitude, I was havinh crying fits over the thought of having to do it alone. Can I chill? Not at all, I still worry that we've missed something and either it or another one is hiding somewhere but I honestly don't know where else I/we can search. I think I need time, I just need this thing to be over. I just want to be chill at home but I can't, it's tit to feel restless in your safe place, ecen if it's because of something stupid like this. I'll try to stop obsessing over this, it must be getting annoying sorry 😥

Drinking a calming herbal tea now, my friends have left and I tidied up as much as I could while still feeling anxious. I'll finish my tea, take a shower and go to bed. I hope I'll wake up rested. Bit sad that I can't play sims tonight. I won't have time as I want to get enough sleep but hopefully tomorrow evening will be better.

I hope you all have a really nice evening and your kids will sleep well tonight! 🙏
Oh Im like that if I find a big spider in my bedroom so don't know what I'd be like if I found a bat flying around.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.