Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question. How many winter coats is too many? I have two teddy coats, a parker, a rain mac, and 2 blazer sort of coats. I was in Morrisons of all places this morning and saw a really nice coat.... Would one more be too many?

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I have 2, a big puffer jacket for when it’s frabs kebabs and a fur coat for when it’s chilly, no rain and I can get away with being fashionable

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really want one of them big puffer jackets as well now you're mentioning them :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's bloody freezing here! I was having the coat conversation with my mum last night! I have 3 coats and one is more suitable for the cold weather. I fancy buying a new winter coat today when we're out but she thinks I have too many. 😒 I disagree!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Question. How many winter coats is too many? I have two teddy coats, a parker, a rain mac, and 2 blazer sort of coats. I was in Morrisons of all places this morning and saw a really nice coat.... Would one more be too many?
I have one puffer from Uniqlo when it's proper winter, an evening coat that's worn maybe twice a year when I feel fancy, and a rain jacket that I wear with a down vest this time of year. I also have a lighter winter coat but I can no longer fit in it 😅 I'd like a nice wool peacoat or something for daily wear but don't feel like investing in clothes right now as I hate the way I look in everything so it's not worth the expense.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have one coat, it is a Seasalt Plant Hunter one. I hate spending money on clothes so just stick to the one.

Morning all.

I have been to news group here, kind of amusing. Am say on my wheelchair waiting for someone to get me back to bed, ideally via the shower but we will see. Am a bit cheesed off and fed up this morning. Just want to lay in bed and eat crisps really.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've finally got my steroids

So hopefully I'll be feeling a bit better by the morning and then it'll knock itself off by the weekend. Then I can stop being such a moody cow 🤣

• Heart
I got a massive craving for spaghetti hoops on toast but all I had was Peppa Pig spaghetti so I’m having Peppa pig spaghetti on toast 🐷

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Could you have breakfast in bed?
That would be too lush 🤣 Had to get out eventually because I was late for cinema.

I have a day off today so I went to see The French Dispatch with my sister. Has anybody seen it? It’s beautifully shot, but I thought it didn’t make much sense. There is a Jarvis Cocker song in it, though 💗 And I think I have a bit of a crush on Timothée Chalamet 🤐 He is just my type, skinny with dark curly hair

Treated myself to a Starbucks Toffee Nut Latte afterwards ☕🎄 It was jolly good but the baristas keep on getting my name wrong, I always get the male version of it

There is no such thing as too many coats @WilmaHun! Treat yourself girl ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hiiii
I have parents evening (in the afternoon) at little peaches school in an hour. I always feel so nervous like argh what are they going to say. But he has a really lovely teacher so I’m feeling positive. Just trying to get ready now so they don’t think I’m an absolute state. They only really see me first thing in the morning 😅😅

And my £2.99 coat is being delivered later today and I’m so excited! Hope it looks good. I’ll just have to keep it won’t I even if it looks tit! Hope everybody’s having a good day 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Peaches_xox They seem to drag you down to that school all the time, what can there possibly be to tell you that you don’t already know?!

joking aside though, hope it goes well! I’m sure little peaches will get a glowing report 🥰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.