Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ordinaryjelly just focus on the fact that the more time you spend on the chair, the better chance you have of seeing middle jelly at his football match!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm knackered but I did everything I needed to do today. Some of the oh-so-exciting highlights:
  • Finally srubbed off the remains of a broken command hook from the bathroom cabinet
  • Finally ironed the pile of tops I had stuffed into my wardrobe two weeks ago
  • Hoovered the radiator of my bedroom
  • Washed my pillow
  • Washed my hairbrush
I feel like my knee will act up again after running around the flat for the better part of the day but at least it's done. I'll play Sims for a bit, listen to some music and catch up with my daily water intake before I go to bed. I only had two glasses today and I am parched.

Have a good Sunday night everyone 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am currently panicking! Long story but we had to buy my son a car in a short space of time and he now driving it back to his army Barracks which is 2/3 hours away...he hasn't had a car for a couple of years, so it's he first time he has driven that route and in a car that he has had for 24 hours! Eagerly awaiting an arrival text!

@WilmaHun I managed to get a Ps5 thanks to that app you mentioned, so thank you!
oh good!! I’m glad it worked :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve just had scrambled eggs for tea and settled down to watch Scott Pilgrim vs. the World 🎥

Then I will look for some party dresses/tops for Christmas and hopefully buy myself a nose ring. Hope you all have a lovely Sunday evening 🤗 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg it’s frabs kebabs ⛄

we had an unexpected visit to the mil’s. Not quite the trip out I wanted today but oh well 🤣 on our way home now, get the baby in bed and it’s a night getting Agustin ready for uni for me 😚 ✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just got fresh pjs on and back into bed all snug.
My head housemate has decided she's anti vax after having both her jabs. Probably her catfish brainwashing her

Just started Clickbait on Netflix. Hopefully it's good.

• Heart
  • Haha
Just got fresh pjs on and back into bed all snug.
My head housemate has decided she's anti vax after having both her jabs. Probably her catfish brainwashing her

Just started Clickbait on Netflix. Hopefully it's good.
I finished Clickbait today and I really enjoyed it. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We’ve just been out for dinner. Was a bit disastrous tbh! My boyfriends friend had a drama so he spent the entire time texting/trying to get off the phone call from him. I spilt my drink. Went and told the waitress who was lovely about it and got me a refill but my boyfriend joked “won’t be bringing her out again, how embarrassing” obvs joking and the waitress told him he’s “lucky she’s come out with you if you talk about her like that” 😂😂😂 my food wasn’t even that nice so a waste of £40

also who knew fridges had a bung in the back? I didn’t, thought the bit of plastic was just some wrapping we’ve left in there for months so took it out and binned it 😅 everything in the freezer was defrosted this morning and Mr Wilma was fuming 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Haha
I just looked the cast up, feeling very old and out of touch, I only knew a few of them. But I'm team Ginola.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I love it normaly but I didn't like it much last year and not over keen on the cast this time..Will watch it after work tomorrow, I don't think I will miss anything!

Reactions: 1
I just looked the cast up, feeling very old and out of touch, I only knew a few of them. But I'm team Ginola.
Yes! Team Ginola all the way. He's an adopted geordie ⚽⚽

Gah i hate Sunday's. Didn't sit down until 6pm 😭😭 washing loads, beds changed, homework, housework, kids hair washes, meals, uniforms blah blah yawning moaning blah 😂😂

We are all curled up watching a Xmas film. 20 mins until their bedtime then the Mr is due in from work so it's more cooking then IAC and bed

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I got my bf these mugs as a little present for his new flat. Maybe one of these days he’ll take the hint :)

595C92B4-481F-43C8-94A8-80FC386E6BDE.jpeg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.