Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
watch me come away from this in three weeks with a massive crush on Steve McDonald out of pure desperation
I can relate to that 💀 (not to Steve McDonald though)

Just finished watching Scott Pilgrim, it’s super silly and hilarious, I liked it a lot. Also got a lot of dog cuddles this evening, he truly is something else. I hug and kiss the hell out of him and he doesn’t mind, he is cuddly and affectionate like a cat 😍

And guess who is not working tomorrow? 💃🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've just finished watching Showtrial and I highly recommend it. I enjoyed it very much.

My acid reflux is screwing me over tonight though so I'm hoping I feel a bit better in the morning.

I'm off work tomorrow and Tuesday so that's a positive. I hope you all sleep well. 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Starman by David Bowie is playing behind an advert and I said to my fella ‘who sings this mr watermelon?’ And he said Elton John 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god I’ve just got home and missed I’m a celeb. I took all my towels to my mums house to wash today as she has a drier. As I was about to leave at 7:30 she goes ‘oh tit your towels haven’t gone in the dryer’ and she’s off on holiday this week sooo I kinda needed them. Had to wait for them to dry. It’s 10pm and little peaches isn’t even in bed yet 😮

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.