Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all the scousers on my Facebook keep writing it. I knew what I was doing really I just wanted to be a head 😀 he was already in a mood Liverpool won 4-0 so I wanted to piss him off even more 😏
Hopefully it's not true that he is about to get sacked!

When I was about 14 my dad said to me "I'll only come to your wedding if you marry a Leeds fan" so I did. But I couldn't stand it if he tried to wind me up like you do. Haha

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ve bought another Sims expansion pack 🤣 I went for University this time, at least I can send Augustin or whatever his/her/it’s name is to uni 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
All this cake talk has got me hungry but I've already had a cupcake and a melt in the middle chocolate pud today. :rolleyes: There's choc fudge cake in the kitchen calling my name but I really shouldn't

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve bought another Sims expansion pack 🤣 I went for University this time, at least I can send Augustin or whatever his/her/it’s name is to uni 🤪
What pack would you recommend ?

My husband just answered the door to the dominos man and told him to have a good day 🤣🤣

• Haha
Agustin has grown up. He is definitely a boy. He’s got a weird get up though, I am going to change his name right this minute

A67A3142-6AB3-4397-B901-1B1E558BB784.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really like the university pack! It's one of the only packs that keep me interested in game play and not just decorating haha. Enjoy! :m

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m too full up. I’ve eaten way more then I’ve needed too. There’s also carrot cake in the kitchen calling me but I might explode if I eat it 🙊🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I googled Agustin The Sims and ended up down a rabbit hole reading the obituary for some Sim called Augustin Harris who died in Sims 2 and then all about a black Sims dog called Austin Gattus. Poor Augustin.

• Haha
what kind of tea is it? It sounds so good!
It says milky oolong on the box! I dunno, it deffo has a fruity taste to it, I think there are bits of pineapple in it

I’m sitting here looking for some new clothes for the upcoming party season (not like I will be partying much, if at all). Does anyone already have their Christmas party outfit sorted?

• Heart
Does anyone already have their Christmas party outfit sorted?
We’re not having a proper one this year. Too many people! All of the nights out I’ve signed up too I plan on wearing jeans and a top and there’s a strong possibility I’ll cancel and not bother 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.