Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope mini melon wakes up feeling better, that Thomas toy is sure to be a hit.

And I'd be a bit annoyed too @Gossipreadee. Friendship groups can sometimes be hard to figure out when one of you isn't as in to it as the others.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He went to a car boot sale !? He brought back this

View attachment 879304
To be fair the baby loves Thomas the tank engine and it’s in quite good condition so he’ll be made up. So I’ve let my fella off for pissing me off. BUT he didn’t bring any food back so I’ve sent him to go get something 😂
God that's terrifying but I'm glad baby melon loves Thomas 💗 Sadly I can no longer see thomas and not think of that harry potter meme. 🚂

Reactions: 1
Turns out Sims 4 is less than a fiver on X Box so I'll give it another go - does anyone do any of the old school challenges? The 100 babies one is good but I never had the patience.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Turns out Sims 4 is less than a fiver on X Box so I'll give it another go - does anyone do any of the old school challenges? The 100 babies one is good but I never had the patience.
Even watching 100 babies challenges stresses me tf out, it's too much 😩 I start panicking when my Sims can't keep up with their job tasks so it's not for me lmao. Fiver though!! That's a bargain, I wish the packs were that cheap too :(

Reactions: 1
I’m the most boring sims player ever. I just like building houses and I only ever create perfect, nice looking sims who have perfect families and excel at their careers. It’s beautiful 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The building is my fav bit! Most of the time I get bored of playing with my sim people and just go build another house 😂

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else love the Frijj milkshake drink in Cookie Dough flavour? I'm just finishing a bottle now and that stuff is so good!

My sister is driving me crazy. When I first got sick earlier in the year she looked after my kids until my husband could get back into the country, she moved into my house with her daughter and I am so grateful, she was amazing. So we decided as a thank you we would buy her and her family a holiday. She wants to go to this awesome log cabin forest retreat place, it looks divine. But it is such a drama about booking and what date and blah blah.

You know those times when you think you are doing something nice for someone and it ends up being more hassle. She is such a brat. In a minute I'll be booking her into a static caravan at Skegness and I'll be done with it.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so bored 😐 I’m really not the type of person who can do lazy days I get bored so easily. I’m doing my boyfriends head in cos I can’t sit still I just keep getting up looking for something to do 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to love the Sims when I was a teenager and played it on the family computer but now I'm older I only have MrGlenCoco's Xbox and it just isn't the same, I really struggle doing anything on it - feeling massive FOMO 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.