Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having googled Grealish I have to say I wouldn't kick him out of bed but prefer him with short hair to his stupid Beckham hairband look.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Having googled Grealish I have to say I wouldn't kick him out of bed but prefer him with short hair to his stupid Beckham hairband look.
Actually having just googled him myself he's not bad looking with short hair the curtain hair look does nothing for him.

• Heart
I mean I have a thing for men with long hair but I mean proper long hair

You wouldn't have got on well with my granddad - he used to have ketchup sandwiches. Bread, butter, ketchup, butter, bread !
I used to have ketchup sandwiches

• Heart
  • Haha
Me too...and vinegar ones!

I also liked butter sandwiches according to mu cousins!
My granddad also had butter sandwiches - and bread sandwiches which was just bread, butter, bread, butter, bread. I come from a long and distinguished line of carb lovers.

What song did they play when we scored today? It can't have been Park Life anymore, surely.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@GladiatorReady the song they play when we score is Samba de janiero, its been that for 20 years! Parklife was normally played at the end of the game but today it was Going loco down in acopolco, which I very much approve of!

Reactions: 1
Yes to mince pies ๐Ÿ˜‹
No to Jack Grealish :sick:

My neighbours four doors down have put the Christmas decorations up ๐Ÿ˜ซ They're usually quite nice people, so I can't understand this current madness!

• Haha
I have a crush on Rishi and have no shame admitting to it. ๐Ÿ˜‚ It's a no from me for Grealish but I've had a crush on Steven Gerrard since I was 10 so who am I to judge! โ˜บ

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.