Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dad has just said "shall we eat your mum's birthday cake tomorrow?"
Urm no you mad hun? Who doesn't have a slice of cake on their birthday? I don't care if everyone is full from our chippy dinner I expect to be eating a big slice of cake this evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes to mince pies 😋
No to Jack Grealish :sick:

My neighbours four doors down have put the Christmas decorations up 😫 They're usually quite nice people, so I can't understand this current madness!
The bungalows over the road from me go nuts at christmas with lights. They do it for charity but to me it looks tacky

Reactions: 3
I will never stop laughing at this 😂
Oh he can be so silly sometimes, he barks at the most random things and mistakes some toddlers learning to walk for dogs so he roars at them 🤣 He also has this inexplicable fear of empty coffee packages

My dad has just said "shall we eat your mum's birthday cake tomorrow?"
Urm no you mad hun? Who doesn't have a slice of cake on their birthday? I don't care if everyone is full from our chippy dinner I expect to be eating a big slice of cake this evening.
That’s so wrong, I hate it then people postpone dessert! Have your cake now girl ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh he can be so silly sometimes, he barks at the most random things and mistakes some toddlers learning to walk for dogs so he roars at them 🤣 He also has this inexplicable fear of empty coffee packages

That’s so wrong, I hate it then people postpone dessert! Have your cake now girl ✨
Now my mum has popped out so I have wait for her to come back and cut the cake. She said "Hope make sure you don't go to bed early." 😂 I have a feeling I may not get my cake! 😪

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Now my mum has popped out so I have wait for her to come back and cut the cake. She said "Hope make sure you don't go to bed early." 😂 I have a feeling I may not get my cake! 😪
Just cut yourself a slice from the back 😅 what kind of cake is it?????

• Haha
Just cut yourself a slice from the back 😅 what kind of cake is it?????
It's just a Victoria sponge from Costco because it is the only cake my mum will eat but I'm too much of a goody two shoes to be doing that. I'd get a telling off from my dad and I don't think my 25 year old ass could handle the shame. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's just a Victoria sponge from Costco because it is the only cake my mum will eat but I'm too much of a goody two shoes to be doing that. I'd get a telling off from my dad and I don't think my 25 year old ass could handle the shame. 😂😂
a Victoria sponge from Costa !? Just kidding 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Costco do some good cakes! My mate always has this red velvet one from Costco at all her celebrations. I hope she’s having another party soon cos that cake is amazing. To be fair I’d go mental if somebody cut my cake but come on it’s half 7 at night. It’s way past cake o clock?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Me fellas in a mood with me cos I asked him what Ole at the wheel means. I genuinely didn’t know what it meant and I said ‘I keep seeing people on Facebook saying it!’ And he’s had a right go at me saying I knew what I was doing when I asked 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
a Victoria sponge from Costa !? Just kidding 🤣
I'm glad you're not going senile like Coco (I'm just kidding you're an angel Coco x)

Costco do some good cakes! My mate always has this red velvet one from Costco at all her celebrations. I hope she’s having another party soon cos that cake is amazing. To be fair I’d go mental if somebody cut my cake but come on it’s half 7 at night. It’s way past cake o clock?
I've wanted to try that but my siblings aren't keen on red velvet cake! They prefer the chocolate one but it's really sickly. My mum really isn't a cake person so she will happily wait until tomorrow but I think it's just morally wrong to not eat cake on your birthday. Knowing my luck I'll be eating the cake at half 9 at night. I'll keep you all updated. 😂

Reactions: 3
Haha, I wrote about Ole at the wheel in another thread on here earlier on today. We're all safe while Ole's driving.

Haha, I wrote about Ole at the wheel in another thread on here earlier on today. We're all safe while Ole's driving.
all the scousers on my Facebook keep writing it. I knew what I was doing really I just wanted to be a head 😀 he was already in a mood Liverpool won 4-0 so I wanted to piss him off even more 😏

Mentioned to my OH that the reason I've got this bullshit court claim going through for a parking ticket was because it was indeed him who parked in my space, as I offered it to him because there was no on street parking. He's now thrown a strop because "I'm blaming him". Nope. Just throwing it out there.

• Sad
it's just morally wrong to not eat cake on your birthday

My mum brought such good tea, it has bits of fruit in it or something, I don’t usually like tea but I’m on my fourth cup already ☕ So refreshing

Trying to read but this book is so boring, I’m halfway through and I’m pretty sure nothing has happened yet

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.