Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
all the scousers on my Facebook keep writing it. I knew what I was doing really I just wanted to be a dickhead 😀 he was already in a mood Liverpool won 4-0 so I wanted to piss him off even more 😏
Hopefully it's not true that he is about to get sacked!

When I was about 14 my dad said to me "I'll only come to your wedding if you marry a Leeds fan" so I did. But I couldn't stand it if he tried to wind me up like you do. Haha

• Heart
Reactions: 1

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Omg I have a new fav dinner. I usually only eat a couple of meals on rotation cos I’m so boring, but my new fav is hash browns scrambled egg and spaghetti hoops. I’m slightly fuming because the little Tesco only had Heinz hoops and own brand are way better but it’ll have to do for today
this sounds like my kinda dinner 😍 agree, Heinz are shit, own brand are soooooo much better

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
That's a question - for those of you in relationships, who are your 'three passes' for famous people if you got the chance?

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Does anyone else feel guilty on days they sleep in/don’t have plans? I feel like I should be doing something productive, and there are lots of things I could be doing today but I’m too tired/lazy.
Sometimes you need a lazy day, it'll give you more get-up-and-go to spend on other days.

• Heart