Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I'd been thinking of getting one of those heated airers but I've seen mixed reviews. Some say they're good and others say they're crap! I really need a tumble dryer because I hate waiting days for everything to dry on an airer

Reactions: 1

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I am currently panicking! Long story but we had to buy my son a car in a short space of time and he now driving it back to his army Barracks which is 2/3 hours away...he hasn't had a car for a couple of years, so it's he first time he has driven that route and in a car that he has had for 24 hours! Eagerly awaiting an arrival text!

@WilmaHun I managed to get a Ps5 thanks to that app you mentioned, so thank you!
It’s like riding a bike! I’m sure he’ll be just fine! Let us know when you get the arrival text though 😅😅😅

Penguin86

VIP Member
My penguin's just fell out of the hammock they sit in on the wall and scared the crap out of me

• Sad

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I'm feeling so down 😢😢
And lonely.

Sorry i just needed to get that out.

I will be fine by tomorrow. Watching the bake off final then having an early night

Have a lovely evening guys.
Good night ❤
I’m sorry you’re feeling like this 😔 is it anything you want to talk about?

• Heart
Remember how I was determined to have a good day? Well it worked until about half an hour ago. A fucking bat got inside the flat.

After 15 minutes of catatoniv fear and another 10 minutes of crying to my dad on the phone, I managed to enter the room, open the window, turn off the lights and put a burning sage so the bat would be more inclined to go to open air rather than staying in the warm room. (Thanks internet.) I checked the room again, turned on the light, beat the curtains to within an inch of their lives, turned on the hoover, made a lot of noise etc. but hopefully it went out. I am still shaking, this hasn't happened in so long and I was never home alone during it before. I need to take a shower and calm down but my night is effectively ruined. I don't know how I'll sleep easy tonight, I hope there isn't one in my bedroom too. I doubt even siks will help. I knew opening that particular infernal window yesterday was a shit idea, they always find their way in from there. Fucking hell. I really didn't need this but hey, who's asking for my opinion right?
Oh God, that sounds so stressful! Nasty bats 🙁 Make a nice cup of tea and try to distract yourself, I hope you don’t have to interact with them anymore