Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
You need an airer that opens out. The ones where you have to put stuff from top to bottom are useless as there's not enough space and the clothes don't dry properly.
On the fold out ones, clothes and heavier item go in the middle and underwear and small things go on the sides. You need a couple of peg things for socks and thongs too.
My heated airer is the same style as the first pic.

Reactions: 1

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
Anyway, what kind of bag do people use? You know to just carry a purse, keys, phone kind of thing. I am in bed and doing allllllll the internet shopping in an effort to cheer myself up.
The little rectangular ones you strap round your waist and unzip to find compartments for your money and keys and little pockets for your payment cards, supermarket points cards, etc.

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
omg I use that one! I have dead frizzy curly hair and that one seems to tame it the most
I'm still growing my hair out but I'm getting some proper nice curls in it using that and the matching regular conditioner/shampoo after have 'dragged-through-hedge-backwards' hair for years.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Gordon Ramsey Jack Grealish Justin Bieber

If it were him he'd say Maya Jama Jac Jossa and Maya Jama again

• Haha

Penguin86

VIP Member
Afternoon all.

Hope parents evening goes well @Peaches_xox.

We are having a meeting with the school on Thursday because they are fed up of Littlest being in the same class as Middle Jelly. It is a tiny school and it is just the way things have fallen. I don't really know what they expect us to do, we might not be perfect saintly parents but I think we do OK, my kids aren't really feral, they are generally polite and kind. School just brings out the worst in Middle. I am sad for him that we are trying to fit him into a school sized box that he clearly doesn't fit in. If I was well anf at home I would just pull him out but that isn't an option for us right now.

Anyway, I am back in my wheelchair. I did have a shower this morning and then was back in bed for a while before the physio got me out. I can't stay awake, I read three lines of my book and have dozed off.

It is lovely bright weather here and I can see the horses in the field opposite. Hopefully a nurse is going to find and feed me crackerjack soon.

I feel like my days are just like groundhog day, the same over and over.
Sounds like middle jelly might be like my bro. He found school boring because he was way ahead of other kids. He ended up getting kicked out of secondary but thrived going to the behavioural unit

• Heart

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Me and my friends are doing a secret Santa, and we use this online website that lets you add a wishlist. They’re all adding to their wishlist but I don’t know what to ask for! I don’t want random stuff I won’t really use because I’ll feel guilty, but then again I really don’t need anything 😭 first world problems I know but I have no idea… any ideas?

the only two things I thought of were a new phone case and I love the casetify ones but they’re so expensive! And the Dior lip oil but that’s £30

the budget is £20 ♥ Thank u so much guys

Without giving too much away about myself (I'm super paranoid that someone IRL will match up my posts XD) I did one when I left school in the late 00s in a modern foreign language, dropped out of that after a year, went back and did a social science, then went back and did a Masters in the field I work in now. I just get bored very easily with things after about 5 years which is.... now XD I wanted to do my Masters in this field as it's a job where (in theory) I can be creative and problem solve to help vulnerable people, but in reality it's just a lot of stress and doing 'just enough' because the NHS is under so much strain and they can't afford for us to do the creative bits any more :(
Well, if you think you can get a job in this new field with little to no experience, I’d say go for it! You seem very versatile and adaptable to change so I don’t see why not 🙂 Having a job that you like is super important!

coconochanel

VIP Member
Aw thanks guys, I just needed a rant 😅 I’m hoping he wakes up feeling better

I’m thinking Freddie for Agustin 😃 it’s my favourite boys name (apart from what mini melons name is)

im taking the Sims way too serious 🤣

my fella text saying he’s on the way back, if he hasn’t brought food to grovel with I don’t wanna know about it🤚🏻
Where's he been that's what we all want to know. :ROFLMAO:

coconochanel

VIP Member
Morning all. Must be something in the air as my son crept in at 4am and has been kicking me in the back since then whilst he snores away 😴

Woke to a whatssap that my bf has downloaded me sims4 onto his ps5 (haha that’s love) as it was £5 in the black Friday deal whoop. Never played it on a console before though, I’ve always been pc.

Going to harvesters tonight with 3 of my besties. Can’t wait for that salad bar ❤
You can get Sims for ps5? ooh might have to buy that. 😊 can I just ask though what is Sims about do you start a family or something?

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
I’m well pissed off I had a delivery coming today and I specifically said in the delivery notes put round the back. Hermes delivered to my neighbour. I knocked on their door after work, full well knowing they were in cos I pulled up just as he walked into his house. They looked through the blind, saw me, turned the lights off and ignored me!!!!!

give me my parcel!!

ETA I dunno what their beef is cos they’re normally well friendly!! He even said hello to me yesterday morning!
You don't have much luck with deliveries on your street. I remember you told us about getting a package that was meant for someone else.