Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I love a bargain like that @Peaches_xox

I sat it in my wheelchair for almost 2 hours earlier to eat lunch and it absolutely exhausted me, have pretty much been asleep ever since. It is so frustrating that something as simple as sitting can tire me out like it does, it isn't like I went to the gym or climbed a mountain.

I just woke up in time to watch the football 0-0 so far.

Am starving but don't want to keep buzzing to get a nurse to shove some crisps in my chops!
I’m watching. I have to see Leeds look much better today then in recent times! I’m hopeful for ya!

fudgebox

VIP Member
We tried an airer and it was in the way all the time and took too long to dry I’m too impatient, couldn’t be without my tumble drier now 😆

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
We have a tumble dryer here because there's too many people to air dry. Handy in the winter but a bit rubbish in the summer as you can't hang them out either.

Growing up we'd have a standard airer and an airing cupboard for things that were too damp. Then I wondered what they called airing cupboards in America and... they don't have them 😲

I've got a dryer as well, but I only use it for towels and bedclothes. I don't think it's great for clothes to put them in one all the time.

FYI, in Ireland an airing cupboard is called 'the hotpress' and an airer 'a clothes horse'. I have to get my Irish SIL to do a bit of translating at times 😂

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Haha, I wrote about Ole at the wheel in another thread on here earlier on today. We're all safe while Ole's driving.
all the scousers on my Facebook keep writing it. I knew what I was doing really I just wanted to be a dickhead 😀 he was already in a mood Liverpool won 4-0 so I wanted to piss him off even more 😏

Gossipreadee

yeah I’d be annoyed if she constantly doesn’t reply me too. Do you message her separately or just in the group chat?
Both, I haven’t messaged her privately for over a week because she hadnt replied to the plans we were discussing. When she did reply to a group message about meeting for lunch it was just a ‘I’m busy that day’ no what about this day instead or sorry I’m super busy I will try and catch up in a few weeks.

I don’t know if im annoyed or just more that I can’t be bothered to be involved with this stupid faux drama. but I used to drive her around a lot because she hasn’t go a car, and now it’s like she has dropped us for no real reason. I don’t even think she has one it will just be that she’s being dramatic in her head.

I just know that all of us in that group all have our individual pressures going on and it’s just crappy that there is this undertone of negativity.

mine of the other girls did say that this girl has her friend of the month and I thought at the time her theory was stupid because I used to feel that it was just circumstantial. But I’m starting to think it’s true, I don’t understand why adult women seem to create this drama for no reason.

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
Well, if you think you can get a job in this new field with little to no experience, I’d say go for it! You seem very versatile and adaptable to change so I don’t see why not 🙂 Having a job that you like is super important!
Yeah, I can't really draw and I have no experience or contacts so it's highly unlikely I'll ever actually do anything about it XD