Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Remember how I was determined to have a good day? Well it worked until about half an hour ago. A fucking bat got inside the flat.

After 15 minutes of catatonic fear and another 10 minutes of crying to my dad on the phone, I managed to enter the room, open the window, turn off the lights and put a burning/smoking sage so the bat would be more inclined to go to open air rather than staying in the warm room. (Thanks internet.) I checked the room again, turned on the light, beat the curtains to within an inch of their lives, turned on the hoover, made a lot of noise etc. but hopefully it went out. I am still shaking, this hasn't happened in so long and I was never home alone during it before. I need to take a shower and calm down but my night is effectively ruined. I don't know how I'll sleep easy tonight, I hope there isn't one in my bedroom too. I doubt even Sims will help. I knew opening that particular infernal window yesterday was a shit idea, they always find their way in from there. Fucking hell. I really didn't need this but hey, who's asking for my opinion right?
Omg, I'd have been terrified too!

Reactions: 1

coconochanel

VIP Member
Morning! No storm here either or snow. Just rain really! I got up early ready to seize the day, however mr peaches has decided him and little peaches are not going to football this morning as it’s ‘too cold’ which has annoyed me. It’s my only time to pop out alone and do what I need to do as he’s busy visiting his mum and stuff after work and at the weekend! So the only tasks I’ll be getting on with are the housework it looks like! Hope everybody’s okay x
Cant you go and let them stay at home?

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I'd been thinking of getting one of those heated airers but I've seen mixed reviews. Some say they're good and others say they're crap! I really need a tumble dryer because I hate waiting days for everything to dry on an airer
I want one with a cover on it, like a round one, but I can’t imagine I’ll ever put it away and I don’t want to look at it all the time! I wish I had space for a tumble dryer 😫😫

• Sad

Hope96

VIP Member
I'm walking to the coop for a bar of chocolate to keep me going and it's bloody hailing well hard. I've got a massive 5 head and a massive nose, so big targets for the hail. It's stinging them both like fuck.
I shouldn't laugh but this has proper cheered me up. 🤣

• Haha

Thelmachops

VIP Member
I love it normaly but I didn't like it much last year and not over keen on the cast this time..Will watch it after work tomorrow, I don't think I will miss anything!

lemonlime

VIP Member
He went to a car boot sale !? He brought back this

View attachment 879304
To be fair the baby loves Thomas the tank engine and it’s in quite good condition so he’ll be made up. So I’ve let my fella off for pissing me off. BUT he didn’t bring any food back so I’ve sent him to go get something 😂
God that's terrifying but I'm glad baby melon loves Thomas 💗 Sadly I can no longer see thomas and not think of that harry potter meme. 🚂

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
You can get Sims for ps5? ooh might have to buy that. 😊 can I just ask though what is Sims about do you start a family or something?
it’s a stimulation game basically you can build houses/create people, they have goals and aspirations and you just tell them what to do really! It’s well fun 🤣 funner than I’ve made it sound 😂

what kind of tea is it? It sounds so good!
It says milky oolong on the box! I dunno, it deffo has a fruity taste to it, I think there are bits of pineapple in it

I’m sitting here looking for some new clothes for the upcoming party season (not like I will be partying much, if at all). Does anyone already have their Christmas party outfit sorted?

• Heart

Thelmachops

VIP Member
@GladiatorReady the song they play when we score is Samba de janiero, its been that for 20 years! Parklife was normally played at the end of the game but today it was Going loco down in acopolco, which I very much approve of!

make-mine-whiskey

VIP Member
Why does it sound like I’m begging my bf for chocolate, I swear if he doesn’t get me a nice dessert I’ll be fuming!!! I had to specify not the cheap supermarket one because I KNOW exactly which one he would get (a very specific Aldi one that tastes like fake chocolate) 😭
I hope he buys ALL those options :love:

• Heart