Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penguin86

VIP Member
Yeah very random. They add a bit more each year aswell

Blimey, that’s enough to bring on a migraine for anyone!

I ❤ your new profile photo - pixie is so beautiful
Thank you 😍 she is. I have some more photos to edit. Everyone will be sick of them soon

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
I don’t have a tumble dryer - are they expensive to run?
I have a bog standard airer and go small at bottom to large at top. House looks like a laundry at this time of year.

I've got a dryer as well, but I only use it for towels and bedclothes. I don't think it's great for clothes to put them in one all the time.

FYI, in Ireland an airing cupboard is called 'the hotpress' and an airer 'a clothes horse'. I have to get my Irish SIL to do a bit of translating at times 😂
my family call it a clothes horse too 😂

Thelmachops

VIP Member
I have only played it a couple of times since I brought it...in this version do they do stuff when you haven't played on it for awhile if that makes sense? Am I going to find my sim dead and weeds in the garden?!

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Has anyone come across any Black Friday deals that are actually good, rather than ‘5% off but only if you buy this exact combination of products and only if you spend more than £40’ etc?

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Is it true homeless people have to pay to use homeless shelters? A homeless guy said this to me yesterday. I think it's disgusting if it's true but he could have just been lying to trick me..🤔