Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway in non cock related news my fella bought me Sims 4 cats & dogs so I’ve got another expansion pack!! So I’m gonna get my Sim a dog! Not a Traceys dog though, there is no ‘Sims 4 - sex toys’ expansion pack - yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyway in non cock related news my fella bought me Sims 4 cats & dogs so I’ve got another expansion pack!! So I’m gonna get my Sim a dog! Not a Traceys dog though, there is no ‘Sims 4 - sex toys’ expansion pack - yet.
Give them time, they've got an expansion pack for everything else!

How's Augustin and Guadalupe doing?

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately Guadalupe is no more. I changed his name 🤣 he has a nice normal name now. His Mum accidentally set fire to the house on Christmas Day lighting the Christmas tree? Then Santa came and they started flirting, the Dad caught them and left so overall it wasn’t a good Christmas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not to divert attention from Johan's knob but I was just on the video call with my children. Oldest Jelly has started up the big school since I have been in hospital and I feel like she is living in another world. We were talking about Christmas presents and what she might like and she casually says a Macbook pro, and tells me how to find the one she wants on Amazon and that thing is £2,299. I said are you having a laugh and she says I knew you wouldn't take me seriously. I mean, we could go on a holiday for that cost. My kids get 4 gifts a want, a wear, a read and a need and then a stocking of little stuff. I don't even spend £2,299 on gifts. So we had a bit of a bicker about that and at the end she goes "you're alright, I'm just going to ask Grandma for a Macbook." My parents are the most indulgent grandparents, mostly because they feel the need to make up for not seeing the children all the time we were overseas but I swear down if they buy her this there will be fireworks. The little madam shouldn't even be asking for stuff like that. Drama, drama. Then Littlest Jelly comes on and says she might like the Walnut Squirrel Sylvannian Families that are like £10. They couldn't be more different these kids. Exhausting to keep up with.

I am in bed watching true crime stuff on youtube. Amount I have watched I feel like I'm your girl if you need to off anyone easily.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
@watermelon sugar You want sex toy expansion you should check the wicked whims mod 😂 it's something else for sure. was a bit much for me, I think I need my sims cock-free but people are having fun with it.

Gonna make a cup of stress relief tea and play sims for like an hour before I turn in. Gotta pick names for my annoyingly perfect 50s family ☕

@ordinaryjelly £2229??? That's madness, Apple have lost the plot.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
What is stress relief tea? Does it actually make you less stressed. Has anyone had this, I’m a bit intrigued, dunno why you’d want tea that tastes of jam on toast though

6A08A7A2-C2FB-485A-8A67-EE94F9BE4F96.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
My bf made fajitas for dinner tonight while I watched, he knows I’m a tit cook and id mess something up 😭 I set the table though 😂 they were soooooo goooood but I wish we made enchiladas so they were cheesy 🤤🤤🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What is stress relief tea? Does it actually make you less stressed. Has anyone had this, I’m a bit intrigued, dunno why you’d want tea that tastes of jam on toast though

View attachment 889854
I’ve had that and it’s like an overly sweet tea with a hint of fruit taste. Not great.

My bf has got me a tea advent calendar which is sweet of him as he knows I love a cuppa.

• Heart
Feel like I’m the only person in the world without an advent calendar 😮 I haven’t even got little peaches one yet. Better find one for him tomorrow.

I can’t wait to go to bed. I missed I’m a celeb yesterday but I’m not that into it anyway. I’ll give it a watch tonight and then it’s sleep time for me I reckon 😴

• Heart
Not to divert attention from Johan's knob but I was just on the video call with my children. Oldest Jelly has started up the big school since I have been in hospital and I feel like she is living in another world. We were talking about Christmas presents and what she might like and she casually says a Macbook pro, and tells me how to find the one she wants on Amazon and that thing is £2,299. I said are you having a laugh and she says I knew you wouldn't take me seriously. I mean, we could go on a holiday for that cost. My kids get 4 gifts a want, a wear, a read and a need and then a stocking of little stuff. I don't even spend £2,299 on gifts. So we had a bit of a bicker about that and at the end she goes "you're alright, I'm just going to ask Grandma for a Macbook." My parents are the most indulgent grandparents, mostly because they feel the need to make up for not seeing the children all the time we were overseas but I swear down if they buy her this there will be fireworks. The little madam shouldn't even be asking for stuff like that. Drama, drama. Then Littlest Jelly comes on and says she might like the Walnut Squirrel Sylvannian Families that are like £10. They couldn't be more different these kids. Exhausting to keep up with.

I am in bed watching true crime stuff on youtube. Amount I have watched I feel like I'm your girl if you need to off anyone easily.
Sounds like me and my sister… my sister wanted anything and everything designer me expensive and I was happy with a cardboard box 😂

Reactions: 3
Yes! I have finished my meal plan. I have three meals a day for seven days. I think it was harder planning than it will be making it!

• Heart
The weather is scary here. I love listening to wind but this is some crazy bleeping wind. There's car alarms going off, rubbish from tipped over bins everywhere. Roofs come off buildings. Just general chaos really

Think i might head to bed with a hot chocolate and listen to the storm.

• Wow
  • Sad
I fell down a rabbit hole while researching that guy - there's an old bloke in Mexico who started attaching weights to his when he was a teenager and it's now 19" but it's over 50% foreskin :sick:
Eeewww :sick: personally I prefer circumcised so 50% foreskin is a definite no no.

• Haha
Omg the wind is mental here!!! Our wheelie bin just blew over so my fella went and picked it up and soon as he stood in the porch it blew back over again so he had to go out again 😂 when he came I said ‘arrrr when do you think this storm arwen is gonna end’ 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.