Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The weather is OK here, although I am now about to deice my car.

I think it's due to get bad later, mainly when I will be outside watching the football!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
The town my family live in has been destroyed. At least 5 different trees down, roofs off buildings etc
Northumberland was hit hard last night!

I'm in Co durham and we escaped slightly compared to them. There's local road closures due to flooding etc. My neighbours fence has blown down. There's bins everywhere. The winds are still really strong.

I've been genuinely scared during the night. Crazy crazy tit!

Hope you are all good. I'm off to start operation clean up
Stay safe all ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Morning all, hope there hasn't been too much damage from the wind and you/families are okay ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Good morning!

I've woken up to it snowing. I'm not sure how I feel about this as I need to go out at 9am to a vaccination centre. 😬

Have a good day all! x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm wondering how this compares to the autumn 1987 storms. I remember getting physically pushed forward several yards by winds at that time, and the guy who played Rene in Allo Allo ended up critically ill after a branch blew off a tree and hit his car.

EDIT: I'm in Caffe Nero now (I like a morning coffee at the weekend) and I've just seen a flurry of snow starting to come down in the street outside!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm wondering how this storm compares to the autumn 1987 storm. I remember getting physically pushed forward several yards by winds at that time, and the guy who played Rene in Allo Allo ended up critically ill after a branch blew off a tree and hit his car.
Gosh I remember that storm. The roof blew off our shed where my guinea pigs lived so I was scared (I was a kid) and we were scared our single glazed windows would blow in the house so we slept in one room with a mattress up against the window to protect us. Scary times.

Hope everyone is ok today and not too much damage done. X

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning all, its snowing where I am. I was in bed and the OH said 'its snowing' and I was like 'yeah right' but it is! cosy day in for me today I think.

• Heart
Hopefully none of us who are at home end up in the land of Oz, walking down the yellow brick road!

Reactions: 2
Morning! No storm here either or snow. Just rain really! I got up early ready to seize the day, however mr peaches has decided him and little peaches are not going to football this morning as it’s ‘too cold’ which has annoyed me. It’s my only time to pop out alone and do what I need to do as he’s busy visiting his mum and stuff after work and at the weekend! So the only tasks I’ll be getting on with are the housework it looks like! Hope everybody’s okay x

• Heart
Morning! No storm here either or snow. Just rain really! I got up early ready to seize the day, however mr peaches has decided him and little peaches are not going to football this morning as it’s ‘too cold’ which has annoyed me. It’s my only time to pop out alone and do what I need to do as he’s busy visiting his mum and stuff after work and at the weekend! So the only tasks I’ll be getting on with are the housework it looks like! Hope everybody’s okay x
Cant you go and let them stay at home?

Reactions: 1
I’m going to home bargains soon, I love that shop 😂 then I’m gonna go do my food shop and come home and make some kinder brownies 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning new to this thread! No snow here even though the forecast said snow all last night 😔

• Heart
No snow just rain. Was very windy last night.

I'm so tired. My arm feels heavy and a little sore where I had the jab but apart from that and that it knocked me out afterwards I've had no symptoms.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Morning all!

I slept for 12 hours 🙊 I had dreams about my ex so I can’t say I slept that well. I’m still sleepy! Going to visit my sister today and maybe cook something fancy for dinner. Have a lovely day everyone! ❤

• Heart
I’ve been a proper Swifty this week I don’t think I’ve listened to anything other than Taylor Swift this week. She’s a guilty pleasure don’t @ me

anyway I always play wildest dreams whilst I make the bed cos it’s my fave. So she goes ‘wiiiiiiildeeest dreeeeaammss ahhhhhh ahhhhhh’ and the babies heard it that much he goes ‘ahhhhhh ahhhhhhh’ after she does it it proper makes me laugh. He always goes ‘Ooooooo’ when the weeknd Blinding Lights is on as well 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve been a proper Swifty this week I don’t think I’ve listened to anything other than Taylor Swift this week. She’s a guilty pleasure don’t @ me

anyway I always play wildest dreams whilst I make the bed cos it’s my fave. So she goes ‘wiiiiiiildeeest dreeeeaammss ahhhhhh ahhhhhh’ and the babies heard it that much he goes ‘ahhhhhh ahhhhhhh’ after she does it it proper makes me laugh. He always goes ‘Ooooooo’ when the weeknd Blinding Lights is on as well 😂
I love it when MiniGlenCoco finds a song she loves coz it is the sweetest thing when she sings along. Her favourite is The Weekend - No More Tears 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.