Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wind here either, but the nurse is convinced we are waking to snow. Highly unlikely.

However, what is it with hospitals and winter. It is hotter than the face of the sun in here, I'll be breaking out a bikini if this carries on. They must have the thermostat set to at least 30c. Suffocating.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What is stress relief tea? Does it actually make you less stressed.
I mean, I live in hope but I don't know if it actually does something 😂 I have a bunch of 'calm' teas,they are mostly herbal mixes of chamomile, passion flower, lavender, etc. They taste quite nice and I feel like they help when I'm jittery or anxious or in general a frail mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have just set an alarm even though tomorrow’s Saturday 😮 I’m determined to get up & seize the day. I’ll let you all know how I get on at 10am after turning my alarm off & refusing to get up knowing me

Night xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I finally had enough of Noisy Housemate and his girlfriend when they came in at 23:55, left his door wide open and had Jo Brand 'singing' at full volume. So I got up and asked if they could turn it down, then they were snippy, closed the door and then he was just effing and blinding.

They basically did what my sister used to do as a 15 year old, which was turn it down... and then turn it straight back up again. Except they are not 15. He's 45 :mad: They are also catching up on IMAC. So am I, through the wall.

I'm a bit freaked out (I lived in dangerous housing situations before and even though I'm safe here it brings back a lot of memories) so I'm just trying to unwind again.
That’s so annoying, I can’t believe they were so rude to you! It’s 1AM, do they not have any decency?!

crazy how 45 year olds act like that

I hope you’re okay and can unwind xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Morning! I’m wide awake, wanted a lay in 😔 can’t believe how bad the storm had been in some areas, we’ve had nothing here! Seen on fb about roofs coming off etc for some people 😱😱 has anyone woken up to snow?? I’ll be really jealous if so

have a lovely day everyone and stay safe if the weather is still bad! X

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@GladiatorReady hope you’re okay and managed to get some sleep!

ive woke up soooo many times tonight. The wind is actually crazy. I’ve heard a lot of bangs. I don’t even wanna know where our wheelie bin is 😂 we were gonna go out today but we’re probs gonna stay in 😳 although mil rang my fella saying her fence panels have come off so he’s probs gonna have to go and fix them for her 😅

• Heart
Wind has woke me up on and off and it’s pretty bad outside now here I can hear my recycling flying about the garden 😴

Hope it calms down for our Santa train at 10.

• Heart
Pretty rubbish sleep here too because of the wind. I'm scared to look out my windows and see what carnage has happened 🙈 my parents are meant to be visiting today but I might tell them to give it a miss as I don't want them to risk it 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.