Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg so I spent all my sims money on fancy mirrors, lamps, rugs for the house and I was so proud of myself, honestly looked like something from MTV Cribs. And then I started playing and she was complaining about needing a wee and I realised I hadn’t even built a DOOR going into the bathroom!!! And she kept going into the wall!! So I panicked but was out of cash and had to sell my fancy Victorian artwork to build a door :(

this game is really stressful but I can’t stop playing
Surely you just "motherlode" for money? Or am I just a dirty cheat?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I once did that to feel accomplished but it got old really fast. It's like, I do this in real life, I don't want to bleeping budget on a game! 😂 I always motherlode that thing so I can build and decorate a townhouse so big that my sims will pee themselves trying to reach a bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Once I did try and my Sim was pregnant with twins and skint and she just died 😂 she was starving I think 😂 It traumatised me so I always ctrl shift C and mother lode that tit 🤣

• Haha
It doesn’t fit my perfect, dystopian sim world to have ✨poor people✨ so my sims are always millionaires

• Haha
Reactions: 9
58D4EBED-7F80-4131-ACFA-C27B5B00B781.png

except Tattle friends - we don’t judge, we just get overly invested in the sims family

• Haha
What's this motherlode business?

I'm going to have to play on it now, but it's on a pc in a cold room!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I had to get the City Living expansion pack, otherwise Edwin couldn't do the politician career fulfill his destiny. He is Ambitious, Outgoing and Materialistic, but he's got to work his way there himself.

The only cheat here is him.

In less fun news I was feeling fantastic this morning but my neighbour decided to put their wood burner on and I feel horrendous again. 🙃

• Sad
  • Heart
I’m itching to get to bf’s to play (sims) but won’t have chance the weekend!

I’m addicted to easy peelers. I’ve just sat and ate 5 in one go and stained my finger nails orange 😂🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Guys I was trying to live a honest life on the sims 😂 but it got too hard!!! My sim was so demanding! Didn’t like the wallpaper, always wanted to eat food, my sink kept needing a repair, there was a fire in the kitchen 😭

so I did the motherlode cheat 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wish motherlode was real. Imagine just being able to get 50 bags whenever you wish

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.