Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when I used to play it back in the day i used to build houses and decorate them a lot more than the family side of things but I expect it’s moved on a lot since then.

it’s a stimulation game basically you can build houses/create people, they have goals and aspirations and you just tell them what to do really! It’s well fun 🤣 funner than I’ve made it sound 😂
you’ve influenced us all to get it 😂❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m shocked at how many people build 😂😂 I never build houses on mine I’m shite at it! I do like decorating the house though, my favourite bit is playing them, I just like reaching their goals and causing drama 🤣 Guadalupe’s Dad is shagging the maid and the maid is shagging Mortimer Goth. It’s all going off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Causing drama is my favourite bit in the game play, I used to purposefully make the sim go into the room in which their partner was shagging/flirting with another sim so they would be enraged 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God all this sims talk is making me want it sooo bad. The only thing that puts me off is my laptop is a Mac and I’ve only ever played it on PC before but surely it’s exactly the same right. As long as motherlode still works 😉

I’ve just got on the train to work. I didn’t have to go to school this morning and he opted for his dad to go in 🎉 Mr Peaches was all like what? Me? School? And little peaches was like ‘yeah mama comes all the time maybe you can come this time, if you’d like too…’ how can you say no to that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Can anyone tell me what I do so wrong, why is my child such a bad sleeper 🥲 he’s wide awake again
Nothing. You did nothing. My three children were all raised the same, same routines etc and one of them was an absolute moron about sleeping. We tried everything, naps, no naps etc and it drive me crazy.

I know it sounds backwards but one thing that did make some difference sometimes was to go to bed earlier, sleep begets sleep so they say.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There is a Sims thread but it’s not very active. It’s just people talking about what expansion packs they’ve got really

but I wanna know the details, how is Agustin doing in uni? is Guadalupe called Guadalupe still? What weird name did your Sim get. Has Mortimer been caught shagging the maid yet? That kinda stuff 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is a Sims thread but it’s not very active. It’s just people talking about what expansion packs they’ve got really

but I wanna know the details, how is Agustin doing in uni? is Guadalupe called Guadalupe still? What weird name did your Sim get. Has Mortimer been caught shagging the maid yet? That kinda stuff 😃
At lunch I'm creating my first Sim in years - Edwin Kennedy. He wants to find a hot wife, even hotter pieces on the side, get filthy rich and raise a political dynasty.

The surname is completely co-incidental, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Took out all our Christmas decs today, place looks as though a bomb has hit it. I’m tired so decided to finish for today so ive got some things looking nice and bunches of stuff all round the floor…. I know I’ll get up tomorrow and curse why I didn’t pull my finger out and finish today!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wonder if my employer will notice me login to my Origin account and download the Sims 4 on my work computer. :unsure::unsure:

• Haha
All this talk of Sims I might tell my kids that their post menopausal mother would like Sims for Christmas 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
if he asks just say you were gonna create him then put him in the pool and take the ladder away 😉
They are too smart for that now, they just pull themselves up on the side of the pool 😤 One must put them in a doorless room to starve or hope that they will catch fire when cooking or fixing an appliance or something. Smh

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

I'll be trying all of these out later. Might make my boss and use the death by laughter one cos I've never actually seen him laugh

• Haha
They are too smart for that now, they just pull themselves up on the side of the pool 😤 One must put them in a doorless room to starve or hope that they will catch fire when cooking or fixing an appliance or something. Smh
I saw on TikTok that if you build a wall around the edge of the pool, it stops them from being able to pull themselves out

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.