Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the Sims 4 seasons expansion pack your Sims can freeze or overheat to death! I might lock my Sim outside in a bikini if they do my head in when it’s snowing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have only played it a couple of times since I brought it...in this version do they do stuff when you haven't played on it for awhile if that makes sense? Am I going to find my sim dead and weeds in the garden?!

I am having a goal planning meeting today and intend to say that my goal is for full hand movement so I can use my laptop to play the Sims.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have only played it a couple of times since I brought it...in this version do they do stuff when you haven't played on it for awhile if that makes sense? Am I going to find my sim dead and weeds in the garden?!
yes maybe you have to go on your settings and stop your Sims from ageing up automatically! Only Sims give birth when you do that

Reactions: 1
Has anyone come across any Black Friday deals that are actually good, rather than ‘5% off but only if you buy this exact combination of products and only if you spend more than £40’ etc?

Nope, nothing good yet really! I want a Ring doorbell so I was hoping that they would drop as the one I want is £150 but nothing so far!

Reactions: 1
I got the decorator pack for sims 😬 I like the unit furniture, haven't yet explored all options thanks to the batgate but hopefully I can decorate to my heart's content soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I got a few X Box games - and come pay-day next week I'm picking up a couple more. I like longer style games so they should last me a few months before I run out.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi everyone 👋

I overslept so had no time to wish everybody a good morning! Not much to report, the weather is really nasty here but I’ve just had a glorious pepperoni and cheese baguette for lunch so that’s a positive. Hope you are all having a lovely day 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m having such a nice day in the office. Because I don’t show up much it’s like being a celeb when I do. Everybody’s like ‘omg peaches is here. Is that peaches I can see over there. Peachesssss’

Ive got a new job at work. The discussions have been going on for weeks and basically I’m being promoted to the role above mine. I know my manager knows but he hasn’t said anything to me about it which is awkward and today I’ve found out me moving into my role could be delayed because of my manager as apparently it’s a big bombshell that he wasn’t expecting. Seems unfair. If I was leaving the company they couldn’t delay it. It was supposed to be 1st jan but now I have no idea what’s happening!

Anyway, no mention of lunch yet and I’m starving. Could be forced to buy my own 😮

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m having such a nice day in the office. Because I don’t show up much it’s like being a celeb when I do. Everybody’s like ‘omg peaches is here. Is that peaches I can see over there. Peachesssss’

Ive got a new job at work. The discussions have been going on for weeks and basically I’m being promoted to the role above mine. I know my manager knows but he hasn’t said anything to me about it which is awkward and today I’ve found out me moving into my role could be delayed because of my manager as apparently it’s a big bombshell that he wasn’t expecting. Seems unfair. If I was leaving the company they couldn’t delay it. It was supposed to be 1st jan but now I have no idea what’s happening!

Anyway, no mention of lunch yet and I’m starving. Could be forced to buy my own 😮
That's not fair at all, like you say, if you were leaving the firm altogether they'd have to just let you go! So what if he wasn't expecting it, you didn't have to tell him until you knew it was confirmed anyway!

Hope you get a good lunch to make the trip into the office worthwhile!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I got my son some Clark’s trainers for 30% off Black Friday deal and a Amazon fire stick for my mum to give him for Xmas. That’s the only good deals I’ve seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe she’s unhappy because you left her with only $34 after your renovations :ROFLMAO:
Omg so I spent all my sims money on fancy mirrors, lamps, rugs for the house and I was so proud of myself, honestly looked like something from MTV Cribs. And then I started playing and she was complaining about needing a wee and I realised I hadn’t even built a DOOR going into the bathroom!!! And she kept going into the wall!! So I panicked but was out of cash and had to sell my fancy Victorian artwork to build a door :(

this game is really stressful but I can’t stop playing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
n i c e !

The noisy ones have left the office and I can leave the window open in bliss, sit in silence and read smut fanfics on my phone as god intended. Gonna make a cuppa and chill until I can go home to scream at every shadow and dark corner I see like a demented woman. duck bats. ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.