Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I bought sims 4 after @watermelon sugar raved about it and got it on a great Black Friday deal, but after HOURS of decorating my sims new home so nicely, she told me this!!! Honestly absolute slap in the face, I’m so angry at her and I’m done with the game!! 😭

She has the same name as me, hence why I blocked it out 😅

1B38A850-31CF-4D38-91A2-446C23A3B520.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Can anyone tell me what I do so wrong, why is my child such a bad sleeper 🥲 he’s wide awake again

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So I bought sims 4 after @watermelon sugar raved about it and got it on a great Black Friday deal, but after HOURS of decorating my sims new home so nicely, she told me this!!! Honestly absolute slap in the face, I’m so angry at her and I’m done with the game!! 😭

She has the same name as me, hence why I blocked it out 😅

View attachment 884476
Maybe she’s unhappy because you left her with only $34 after your renovations :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can anyone tell me what I do so wrong, why is my child such a bad sleeper 🥲 he’s wide awake again
If it makes you feel better mines been in my bed since 2 & he’s not gone back to sleep. Only 3 hours until we need to get up for school 😴

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Must be something in the air as MiniGlenCoco has had me up 3 times tonight 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Morning all. Must be something in the air as my son crept in at 4am and has been kicking me in the back since then whilst he snores away 😴

Woke to a whatssap that my bf has downloaded me sims4 onto his ps5 (haha that’s love) as it was £5 in the black Friday deal whoop. Never played it on a console before though, I’ve always been pc.

Going to harvesters tonight with 3 of my besties. Can’t wait for that salad bar ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning! The baby fell asleep at about half 3 and we woke up at 10 to 7. I think I’m just used to the exhaustion at this point 😂 there must have been a memo sent round to the chit chat children to keep their poor parents up 😳

I’m in a mood cos right my fella went to darts last night, I text him before I went to bed at 8.10pm saying ‘can you get some milk please not enough for babies milk and weetabix in the morning?’ And went to bed. When I was up through the night he had replied at 11:45 saying ‘sorry just seen this and I’m home now’ !?!?!?!?! My fella is on his phone ALL the time I absolutely don’t buy he didn’t look at his phone while he was at darts once till he got home. So we’ve got hardly any milk 😅

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Woke up thinking it was Saturday. Not even close 😬

I am already not feeling today, for no particular reason. I think everyone is too sleep deprived so we should just write this day off

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning! The baby fell asleep at about half 3 and we woke up at 10 to 7. I think I’m just used to the exhaustion at this point 😂 there must have been a memo sent round to the chit chat children to keep their poor parents up 😳
He definitely doesn't take after his dad's sleeping habits!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
2 of my kids are out of sorts this morning. And I've had a crap sleep due to night sweats and hip pain 😩😩

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Me and my friends are doing a secret Santa, and we use this online website that lets you add a wishlist. They’re all adding to their wishlist but I don’t know what to ask for! I don’t want random stuff I won’t really use because I’ll feel guilty, but then again I really don’t need anything 😭 first world problems I know but I have no idea… any ideas?

the only two things I thought of were a new phone case and I love the casetify ones but they’re so expensive! And the Dior lip oil but that’s £30

the budget is £20 ♥ Thank u so much guys
What about bath products or a nice body lotion like Kiehls?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
God what a night. I woke at 1 proper sweating I had to get up and tie my hair up (dunno why it wasn’t already up) then half hour later my fellas phone is ringing and I’m thinking who’s that. He’s sleeping so it just rings and rings and rings. Then at 2 little peaches got up and stayed awake in my bed until 6am. My alarm went off an hour later!! Dunno how I’m gonna get through going in to work today. I’m sure it’ll be okay if I treat myself to coffee on the way!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s bloody cold here today! I’ve just had to de-ice my car 😅 hope everyone has a good day! X

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning all. Must be something in the air as my son crept in at 4am and has been kicking me in the back since then whilst he snores away 😴

Woke to a whatssap that my bf has downloaded me sims4 onto his ps5 (haha that’s love) as it was £5 in the black Friday deal whoop. Never played it on a console before though, I’ve always been pc.

Going to harvesters tonight with 3 of my besties. Can’t wait for that salad bar ❤
You can get Sims for ps5? ooh might have to buy that. 😊 can I just ask though what is Sims about do you start a family or something?

You can get Sims for ps5? ooh might have to buy that. 😊 can I just ask though what is Sims about do you start a family or something?
it’s a stimulation game basically you can build houses/create people, they have goals and aspirations and you just tell them what to do really! It’s well fun 🤣 funner than I’ve made it sound 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.