Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching gavin & Stacey in bed but I can feel my eyes dropping already 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Watching I’m a celeb but it’s soooooooooooo boring I think I’m turning it off and going to sleep

• Heart
There’s too many ad breaks it drives me mad. Im knackered dunno if il stay awake for the whole show.

Reactions: 2
This is why I watch it the next day on record, so I can fast forward it! The castle is rubbish compared to the jungle anyway!

I wonder if the Costa Terrys choc muffin is as good as Lidl's? I'm going to have to try it and see😊

• Haha
The white choc and raspberry muffin I had was incredible. Probably the best muffin I’ve had in my life 😂 it was so nice and gooey, loads of white chocolate chips and raspberry bits. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside 😚👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Me and my friends are doing a secret Santa, and we use this online website that lets you add a wishlist. They’re all adding to their wishlist but I don’t know what to ask for! I don’t want random stuff I won’t really use because I’ll feel guilty, but then again I really don’t need anything 😭 first world problems I know but I have no idea… any ideas?

the only two things I thought of were a new phone case and I love the casetify ones but they’re so expensive! And the Dior lip oil but that’s £30

the budget is £20 ♥ Thank u so much guys

Reactions: 1
Me and my friends are doing a secret Santa, and we use this online website that lets you add a wishlist. They’re all adding to their wishlist but I don’t know what to ask for! I don’t want random stuff I won’t really use because I’ll feel guilty, but then again I really don’t need anything 😭 first world problems I know but I have no idea… any ideas?

the only two things I thought of were a new phone case and I love the casetify ones but they’re so expensive! And the Dior lip oil but that’s £30

the budget is £20 ♥ Thank u so much guys
Are there any books that you fancy? I always have so many in my Book Depository basket.

Reactions: 2
Books? A plant? Any stationery - I always love a fancy pen? Jigsaw puzzles?

Since my last post I have had a barney with my husband, over the central heating. I'm not even at home. Couldn't really care less, but never the less, we argued. Just spent the last ten minutes googling divorce lawyers 👊🏻

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.